Oklahoma Babies

New to the boards!

I'm new to the boards and I'm looking for some other Oklahoma mommies to be! I live in Norman and we are expecting our first in July! Hope to meet lots of new friends!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New to the boards!

• I'm new to this too!  I live in OKC and we are expecting our first in September.  Nice to have a place to go to and get advice, huh?  Best of luck!
  • I am brand new to the board.  I am pregnant with my second and live in Edmond.  I used to love the knot so I know I will love the bump!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey! I am new to the boards too! I live in Moore, but work at OU. My husband and I are expecting our first July 25th! Have you met anyone your age that is expecting?

• I'm from NE Ok and new to the boards too. DH and I are TTC with our first. I am loving the bump and hope to meet lots of great mommies and mommy hopefuls!!!
  • I'm also pretty new.  My husband and I are expecting our first child in early October.  I'd like to connect with other mothers to be too!  I live in Norman but work in OKC.
  • I'm fairly new also.  I didnt even know this board was here.  I live in North/Central OK.  My hubby and I are expecting our first baby boy June 17!! 
  • You girls should come over to the Oklahoma board on The Nest. There are several of us over there and we're from all over Oklahoma. Some of us don't have kids but are trying (me), some of them are expecting, and some of them already have kids. This board is so slow, and we're busy over there - come see us!
    "Always have faith in God, yourself, and the Cowboys...'-Eddie Sutton

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"