2nd Trimester

PSA: Petunia Pickle Bottom on Gilt.com right now

Ladies- just wanted to let you know that Gilt.com has Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bags, slings, bedding, onesies, socks, receiving blankets, etc. on sale for around 50-70% off right now. I just got the Tourmaline Roll Backpack Bag for $84! So cute. Check it out. 

Gilt is sort of like babysteals.com, but you need a free membership. Click here to register. I just got some Paige Maternity jeans on her the other day for $70. It's a great site.

Link to the sale here

Let me know what you get. It was so hard to decide! 

{Sorry in advance if this has already been posted. I am rushing to work and didn't have time to check more than 1 page back!}

Re: PSA: Petunia Pickle Bottom on Gilt.com right now

• It was so hard to decide! I, of course, liked the most expensive one and decided to get it. Oh well, I'm excited!!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I know, I had three bags in my cart at first!! Hehe. Hopefully DH doesn't think the blue/green bag is too boyish. I grabbed the onesies too. Too cute.

I love their slings, but that style freaks me out {with all the negative press lately.} These baby deal sites are going to be the death of me!

• Loading the player...
  • LCB34LCB34 member

I really want the Cosmopolitan carry all and clutch but I keep hearing the boxing backpack is the most useful style. 

Decisions, decisions....

• image0danielle0:

Ladies- just wanted to let you know that Gilt.com has Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bags, slings, bedding, onesies, socks, receiving blankets, etc. on sale for around 50-70% off right now. I just got the Tourmaline Roll Backpack Bag for $84! So cute. Check it out. 

Gilt is sort of like babysteals.com, but you need a free membership. Click here to register. I just got some Paige Maternity jeans on her the other day for $70. It's a great site.

Link to the sale here

{Sorry in advance if this has already been posted. I am rushing to work and didn't have time to check more than 1 page back!}

I have this one! It's gorgeous in person!

Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• I have this one! It's gorgeous in person!

Yay, good to hear. It looks amazing. Can't wait to get it. 

• imageLCB34:

I really want the Cosmopolitan carry all and clutch but I keep hearing the boxing backpack is the most useful style. 

Decisions, decisions....

I figured I'll get H a backpack of sorts. I hate backpacks on, so I doubt I'd carry it like I'm supposed to. I went with the Cosmo. I'm a bad influence, though!

And, I totally agree these sites are the death of me.

• LCB34LCB34 member
    imagemrs.kapow:
    imageLCB34:

Decisions, decisions....

I figured I'll get H a backpack of sorts. I hate backpacks on, so I doubt I'd carry it like I'm supposed to. I went with the Cosmo. I'm a bad influence, though!

I bought it.  Embarrassed

• imageLCB34:
    imagemrs.kapow:
    imageLCB34:

Decisions, decisions....

LCB, we can be new bffs. It actually has an inch more width than the backpack. Justify with me. :P

• imagesweettalkin417:
    image0danielle0:

Link to the sale here

I have this one! It's gorgeous in person!

I love this one! Do you think it's gender-neutral?

• LCB34LCB34 member
    imagemrs.kapow:
    imageLCB34:
    imagemrs.kapow:
    imageLCB34:

Decisions, decisions....

LCB, we can be new bffs. It actually has an inch more width than the backpack. Justify with me. :P

And, if we hate it, we are getting it for so cheap that we can always make all of our money back and sell it on ebay!

Plus, the blue is cutesy but not girl specific.  So, if my baby magically grows a penis I can still use it!

• imageLCB34:

And, if we hate it, we are getting it for so cheap that we can always make all of our money back and sell it on ebay!

Plus, the blue is cutesy but not girl specific.  So, if my baby magically grows a penis I can still use it!

We are on the same train of thought, headed to brokesville, but at least we'll be stylish!  I had all the same exact points in my head.

• I bought the cosmo carryall in French Gooseberry and the Cake Society Satchel in Apple Tart a couple weeks ago. They are so beautiful in person.
  • I love this one! Do you think it's gender-neutral?

You know, yes, I do think it's gender-neutral. Mostly, I think it's fashionable, and not too boyish or girly. That's how I justified buying it in my head. What do you think?

• image0danielle0:

I love this one! Do you think it's gender-neutral?

You know, yes, I do think it's gender-neutral. Mostly, I think it's fashionable, and not too boyish or girly. That's how I justified buying it in my head. What do you think?

I think it could go either way. I just hope it's not TOO boxy...but I like the idea to sell on eBay if we don't like it! I have no idea what diaper bags normally cost, but $80 doesn't seem outrageous (I could be totally off and trying to justify, though)!

• Yikes, it comes to $102 with tax and shipping! I don't think I can justify that right now.
  • It says I'm on the waiting list to "join."  That sucks.
  • Love that bag! And there's some really cute bedding for my gender neutral nursery. Now I just have to convince DH to let me spend that much on crib bedding and a diaper bag!
  • imageSparkly*Bride:
    It says I'm on the waiting list to "join."  That sucks.

Did you try clicking this link? It shouldn't make you wait if you use my invitation. Yes

https://www.gilt.com/invite/0danielle0
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"