Houston Babies
Options

his mother's son

so, i bought mathis some of those gerber crunchies that are like little cheese puffs. i gave him a handful for snack and he devoured them and then SCREAMED for more, which i gave him. by the time he was satisfied with how many he ate, more than 1/2 the canister was gone! he is definitely my son...

Re: his mother's son

• Options
    i thought you were going to say you gave him a swiss roll and he loved it :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagesad5781:

LOL

Grayden loves those things too. The veggie flavored ones are actually pretty good. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagesad5781:

LOL! he definitely has my sweet tooth too.

i've been off swiss rolls for almost a month. had to go cold turkey. i'll admit it's been hard but i'm proud of myself (although in a moment of weekness i bought those hostess chocolate donuts that are so gross yet so good) 

• Options

imagesad5781:

This is exactly what I was expecting too!

Oh, I have to show everyone what I saw here on a Christmas display in Singapore that reminded me of you, Viula:

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a yule log, but...

• Options
    Mason ate almost the WHOLE canister of those things the other day!   He yelled at me when I finally took the can away and there were only about 10 left!   lol
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • Options
    imageNanner:

imagesad5781:

Oh, I have to show everyone what I saw here on a Christmas display in Singapore that reminded me of you, Viula:

That's a gingerbread house with a Swiss Roll on top if I've ever seen one!

• Options
    imagekat.in.the.hat:
    imageNanner:

imagesad5781:

That's a gingerbread house with a Swiss Roll on top if I've ever seen one!

love it! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"