Philadelphia Babies

Delivering at Paoli

Hi!  I live closer to Lankeau and have heard great things about it but my doctor (whom I love) works at Paoli.

Any experiences to share about delivering at Paoli?

Re: Delivering at Paoli

• I delivered at Paoli, and loved it! I live in Hatfied so it seemed like a LONG car ride while I was having contractions, but if my DH and I decided on to have another baby I would choose Paoli again! The nurses were wonderful, the rooms were big and roomy and new, and the food wasn't bad at all! The pedi was wonderful with my son too!! GL !!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I had my son at Paoli almost 2 years ago and LOVED it. I would definitely deliver there again. The nurses were awesome and we had no complaints. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • I will be delivering at Paoli in July and am looking forward to it. I have heard nothing but wonderful things about the maternity ward.  I even changed doctors becuase my original OB/GYN only delivers at Lankeau and that was way to far for me!

Good Luck!

• I also have heard nothing but great things about Paoli.  I have had lots of family and friends deliver there.  Plus a friend of ours and my Aunt are nurses in the Maternity so I hear a lot of stories from there.  I will be delivering there in July.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I delivered there in August and it was a fantastic experience.  My baby had to be transported to DuPont Children's hospital and they continued to treat me so well while going through the emotions of that and recovering from a c-section.

It's an excellent hospital and excellent maternity ward - we couldn't have had a better experience.  Other than the issue with having to move the baby...but that was through no fault of Paoli - she needed surgery.

• My cousin had both of her children there and it was really nice - rooms were big. Her son was born just before 36 weeks and in the NICU there for 8 days. He did well. Her daughter was full term and everything went smoothly. She lives closer to Lakenau too, but chose Paoli.
  • I delivered my daughter there in sept 08 and LOVED it! Great rooms and awesome nurses! Very attentive and very helpful with breastfeeding.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"