Texas Babies
Options

Pediatrician recs!

I know this has been posted before. But I need help i'm due April 9th and I need to find a pediatrician. I live in Cibolo, Tx I work off Thousand Oaks close to 281. When I go back to work my mom will be watching DD  and she lives off Judson rd and 1604. SOOOOO I wanted to try and find something off 1604. I was thinking of ABCD Pediatrics in Stone Oak since thats where my sis takes my niece, BUT traffic is bad over there. PLEASE help i need to register with the hospital and they need the information.

Thanks and happy Tuesday!Stick out tongue

Re: Pediatrician recs!

• Options
    Hi, I'm due April 1st and we decided to go with Diane McMains off of 281 and Brookhollow.   I felt comfortable when I met with her and she is a big proponent of breastfeeding.  A La Leche League member actually recommended her to me along with my childbirth instructor.   One thing I will say is if you go with her try to make early morning appointments.   She tends to take as much time with her patients as needed so she often runs behind.   We had a 4:30 appointment to meet with her and we ended up waiting over an hour. 
  • Options
    My ped is off of Stone Oak and 281 and her name is Carrie Beatty. The place is called Tejas Pediatricians. She is great! Plus she has 2 other women doctors in her practice. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm late posting this...but we go to Stone Oak Pediatrics...our dr is Annette Gunsberg. She's amazing....she'll really listen and take the time to sit and talk with you instead of rushing you out the door like most. My DS loves her and she's so good with kids. She'll squeeze you in anytime and I never have to wait longer than 10 minutes. Our insurance covers her visits so we don't even have to pay a copay..which is awesome. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"