Philadelphia Babies

Pediatrician in Chalfont, Warrington Doyelstown Area??

I am just starting the search for a pediatrician and unfortunately don't know many people in the area so getting word of mouth recommendations isn't possible.  I am hoping this will point me in the right direction! Thanks!

Re: Pediatrician in Chalfont, Warrington Doyelstown Area??

• We use Kids First Central Bucks in Doylestown. We are trying to get DD into Cressley Peds in Warrington but they have a waiting list. Hope that helps!

BabyFetus TickerLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimage
  • I use them as well. I really love the Nurse Pract, but I need to change peds. Dr Nicholas doesn't 'believe' in medicine....

imageimage 

6/20/11 mc @ 5wks
    10/19/11 mc @ 17wks- Trisomy 18
    IUI #1 4/26/12 BFN
    Moving on to IVF in July
    37 with DOR...fabulous
    ER 7/14/12 6R 5F, ET 7/17 3 embies, beta #1 7/26: 147, beta #2 7/28: 326, beta#3 7/30: 422...ugh, beta#4 7/31: 607...hopeful, beta #5 8/2: 1280, beta #6 8/7: 7184 and u/s shows 1 possibly 2 sacs! 8/14 2 beautiful heartbeats! 9/24 we are TEAM BLUE!!!!!

• Loading the player...
  • I take my son to Kids First Central Bucks.  It's now called CHOP Pediatric & Adolescent Care, Central Bucks.  They have 5 peditrician's on staff and a couple Nurse Practicioners as well.  I took my son to all 5 doctors and 3 NPs over this past year and have settled on one that I find works well for my family, Dr. Nicholas.  I agree that Dr. Nicholas style isn't for every parent but for us it works.  Feel free to PM me if you want further explaination if his style.

The bad things about Kids First is that they are extremely busy so getting a well visit at a time that is most convenient for you is sometimes difficult.  Sick visits I have never had a problem getting seen ASAP.

Good luck and Congrats on your new baby!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"