Oklahoma Babies

Anybody TTC in Tulsa?

I'm looking for someone near me who is going through what I'm going through! My hubby thinks I'm silly when I get obsessive ;) and my friends are either newly married and not ready or already have babies. I just need someone who can really relate!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anybody TTC in Tulsa?

• Hey! im kelsey i live in tulsa and my boyfriend and i actually just found out on monday we're gonna have a baby! im only 6 weeks but we're excited even though we werent trying lol but he thinks im silly with how obsessed i am over this baby but i've had 2 miscarriages so ya im gonna obsess over my baby's health lol but ya just wanted to say hi!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Mikaela is going to have a little brother! BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hey!! Congratulations :D I understand the obsession thing! I am too (a bit) and we're only TTC. That's great that you're pregnant :) We are you guys living? How long have you been here? My hubby and I are in BA and I'ved lived here for 15 yrs. I'd love to get together sometime if you'd like. My hubby and I have people over on a regular basis if you're available on the w/e sometime. Also we're into photography so when you need maternity pics... :) Sorry it took me a bit to respond, I'm pretty new to thebump.
  • Loading the player...
  • hey again! lol ya that'd be awesome! Tyler and i are trying to make more "couple" friends so we can hang out lol we're in tulsa around riverside. do you know where that is? and i would LOVE maternity pics!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Mikaela is going to have a little brother! BabyFetus Ticker
  • Well awesome, we will have to come up with a date and time that we can both do the pics. Let me know when you think that you might want to do them. LOL you don't want to wait to long,or you will be to uncomfortable! If you want you can give me a call my number is 9185768469 and my email is christinambaldridge@yahoo.com
  • Hi Christina!  Finally...someone to relate to!  I am in BA too!  My husband and I have recently started trying and I think I am losing my mind whith this whole thing.  He works on the road about 8-9 months a year and he is leaving again in a few weeks and I really want to have one on the way when he leaves.  It just seems like perfect timing for us.  How long have you been TTC? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"