Los Angeles Babies

Hi! First time stay at home mom need to connect with other mothers

Hello everyone! I'm 24yrs and a first time mother to my 9 month old beautiful daughter. I'm a stay at home mom and really needs to get out the house. I'm from Philadelphia and lived in LA for 4 years and none of my friends have kids. I looking to connect with other mothers of join a group or come to attend an event. Also, I still trying to lose maybe 15 pounds. Any ideas? I would love to chat.

~Take Care

Re: Hi! First time stay at home mom need to connect with other mothers

• Where in LA do you live?  There are lots of good MOMS clubs around, try https://www.momsclub.org/links.html some of them have websites. If you're on the west side email me and I'll send you some links.

chelsea
    www.westsidedoula.com

• imageNidirah:

Hello everyone! I'm 24yrs and a first time mother to my 9 month old beautiful daughter. I'm a stay at home mom and really needs to get out the house. I'm from Philadelphia and lived in LA for 4 years and none of my friends have kids. I looking to connect with other mothers of join a group or come to attend an event. Also, I still trying to lose maybe 15 pounds. Any ideas? I would love to chat.

~Take Care

Have you checked out meetup.com? You can find all kinds of playgroups close to you. Where in LA do you live?

This board is really quiet. There are actually quite a few SoCal moms on 3-6 and 6-12 boards if you want a place to chat. I'm usually over there :)

• Loading the player...
  • Where do you live? I just had a baby a a month ago. I am at home for now but eventually am going back to work.
  • Did anyone in your childbirth or lamaze class exchange numbers?  The women in my lamaze group all had boys and we started having our own group get togethers since all the kids were the same age.  Its 7 yrs later and we are all amazing friends because we discovered motherhood together.

There are a couple of other great groups you can look into for local playdates:  Peachhead, and MommiesNetwork.

• hi there,

I live in Mar Vista and have a 9 month old too.  We could meet up and see how it goes :)

Good luck with this site

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"