Success after IF

Did ICSI give you a boy or a girl? Did you have m/s?

I know this is similar to a recent post, but I am curious about IVF with ICSI stats.  I read at the drs office that girls are more common with ICSI.  I'm very curious what your experiences were. Also, did you have nausea/morning sickness? TIA :)

Re: Did ICSI give you a boy or a girl? Did you have m/s?

• We did ICSI.  Identical twin girls.  May have split due to hole punctured in egg.  Morning sickness until 18 weeks. 

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We had a boy. No m/s at all, fortunately.
  • Loading the player...
  • We had a boy from IVF with ICSI. I did not have a lot of morning sickness with either pregnancy and this time we are expecting a girl (we got pregnant without medical intervention). GL :)
    It took over four years to be diagnosed with PCOS. We TTC #1 for 18 months, did 5 rounds of Clomid and finally moved onto IVF...which worked! Throughout our IF journey, we suffered 3 miscarriages. We conceived both DD and DS without treatment.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We got a girl! I had morning sickness but it was not too awful. I did have a lot of nausea but I only threw up once. My m/s was gone around 14 weeks.
    For DD - IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP / For DS - dIUI #1 - BFP Dx:severe MFI-Y Chromosome Microdeletion Isabel born 10-15-08! / Baby Boy EDD July 2013 imageLily  pie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I did IVF and was pregnant with a boy and we did ICSI.  I did not have m/s.

• We had a boy.  I had some morning sickness but it wasn't too bad.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ICSI - girl! No morning sickness except some headaches.
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Expecting a boy from IVF w/ ICSI.

All day nausea throughout the 1st trimester but it went away and turned out it was nothing compared to the 3rd trimester heartburn!

• 1 boy from IVF w/ ICSI & PGD
  • We did ICSI and have 1 girl.  I didn't have any m/s at all.

Clomid M/C 8 weeks 2/08 *IVF #1-DD born 3/09
    *Surprise BFP-T18 baby lost at 13w 1/10 *FET #1-DS born 2/11
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I did ICSI.  Currently pg with twins.   Its too early to know the genders but I have had all day morning sickness since I was 6 weeks.  I even ended up in the ER to have IV fluids.  
  • One of each.  What would m/s have to do with ICSI?
  • ICSI here and have a boy.  I had very little morning sickness.
    After 2 years and 6 IUIs, we did it with IVF w/ ICSI!
    BFP with no treatment!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Boy.  No m/s.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• a girl. I had a constant low grade nausea (no vomiting.)

2 infertiles' journey to 2 pink lines (and a baby girl)
    "our IF story"
  • We did ICSI and are expecting a girl.  I had very little m/s and nausea.  When I did have it, it happened quickly and then was over.
    TTC since 05 :( Dh diagnosed with azoospermia. Unsuccessful reconstructive surgery in 07-08. IVF w/ ICSI #1: BFP! 1 strong heartbeat and 1 lost twin @ 2nd U/S...bittersweet Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We did ICSI and had a boy. I had m/s with him but not as bad as this time! :)
  • I had a girl and m/s until week 22!
  • we're having a girl with ICSI.     i had nausea/strong gag reflex until about 13-14 weeks.    but i never threw up, thankfully.

Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

• imagerispergirl:
    One of each.  What would m/s have to do with ICSI?

M/s has nothing to do with ICSI.  I was curious if people who had boys had m/s since the books say it's common with girls. 

• We're currently expecting a little girl from our IVF w/ ICSI.

I had "evening" sickness throughout the 1st tri, if that counts ;P

• We did ICSI and I am pg with a singleton boy. No m/s to speak of.

Baby Beau
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 for 5 years - Many years, many tears 3 Clomid IUIs all BFN IVF#1 w/ ICSI = BFP!!!! Beta #1 - 157 11dp3dt, Beta #2 - 340 13dp3dt

FET for #2 9/1/11 Beta #1 9dp5dt - 153!!! Beta #2 11dp5dt - 426!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Psalm 113:9 He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the LORD.
  • ICSI - and we are expecting two boys (di/di).  The m/s was baaaaaad until last week.
    TTC Since 2007 M/C survivor twice in 2008 IVF twice at CCRM in 2009 TWIN BOYS born in July 2010 IVF again in 2011 BABY GIRL due August 2012
  • IVF with ICSI gave us our little boy to be. :) I did not have m/s. Just as a note though......we did genetic testing and had 4 viable embryos - 3 girls and 1 boy. The boy just happened to be the one that stuck out of the 2 we transferred.

• imageChels0504:

imagerispergirl:
    One of each.  What would m/s have to do with ICSI?

M/s has nothing to do with ICSI.  I was curious if people who had boys had m/s since the books say it's common with girls. 

Ah, ok.  I thought I was missing something.  Also I forgot to answer that part.  I didn't have m/s, but with one of each who knows what that "means."

• I did ivf with icis - first were boy/girl twins the second one was a boy! I never once had m/s
  • We did ICSI and got a boy this time.  M/S was a few days...that was it.
  • We got a girl, and I just had low grade nausea for the first tri.
  • Got a boy!!!!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

After 21 cycles, and severe MFI, we finally did it with IVF #1 w/ICSI! Nico arrived 12/3/08!!!
    TTC for #2: IVF w/ICSI #2-4/17/10-BFN; IVF w/ICSI #3; 7/4/10-BFP!!! Beta #1- 96; Beta #2-528; Beta #3- 7371; 6w,5d-blited ovum=D&C :(
    IUI #2 1/10/11-BFN; IUI #3 2/18/11-BFN
    IVF #4 w/ICSI & PICSI ER 5/13/11, ET 5/1/118-BFP!! Natalee arrived on 1/23/12!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Blog: Miracles Can Happen
    Parenthood Blog: The Adventures of Nico & Natalee
  • Girl x 3 -- no MS.  :)
    My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • We did ICSI and are having a girl. Absolutely no morning sickness. I don't count being nauseous when I didn't eat as m/s....

I didn't have much appetite, but I was never sick at all. 

imageimage

• Having a girl from ICSI.  M/S was naseua (?) from 6-14 weeks only vomiting once.
  • Girl, yes I had m/s from 6 weeks to 17 weeks, throwing up every day pretty much all day long!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"