New Hampshire Babies
Options

Cost of Daycare ?

On average what is the monthly or weekly cost for daycare per child (infant) in your area ?  We would be in southern NH on the MA border.

TIA ! 

Re: Cost of Daycare ?

• Options

I work at a childcare center in New Hampshire in Newport.  It is part of Valley Regional Hospital and the rates are about $160 week for infants.  About 20 minutes up the road in the Upper Valley, the rates increase drastically.  Hope that is helpful.  I am not sure if you have ever look at the New Hampshire Childcare Resource and Referral website but they would be able to give you rates of registered and/or licensed childcare's in the area.

Hope that was helpful!

Jody

• Options

In Derry the most inexpensive daycare center (not in-home) I found, that took infants, was $58 per day. I know the weekly rate would be a bit less, but I don't remember that as we weren't looking for the weekly rates.

My cousin uses an in-home daycare for her infant in Manchester and is charged $30 per day. It can vary widely depending on what you're looking for and where you are.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

The center we think we are going to go to in Manchester is $170/wk, but I've seen a lot of others that were more like $200+.

• Options
    I'm a SAHM so I don't know the cost in my area but my sister owns a small daycare in Rochester.  Infants are $200/week.
  • Options
    In S. NH I have seen it from 1300-1500/month at a center.
  • Options

In Salem, NH the only in-home daycare I could find that had an opening was $40/day for an infant. I've contacted 1 center and the prices I got were:

$175/3 days

$206/4 days

• Options
    Our daughter goes to a daycare in Hampstead, NH and it costs us $175 for 2 full days
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"