San Diego Babies

Photographer needed

Hi Ladies-

I am heading out your way in June and need a photographer to take some family pictures.  I am not looking to spend a fortune,  just looking for somone with a creative eye and who is good with kids. The event will take place in Temecula.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Photographer needed

• EMTEMT member

www.unpluggedimages.com

Butch Owens is his name.  He did a great job on my family pics and DS' newborn photos.  He is in Temecula and quite reasonable!

• We use Tessa at Grin & Share It Photography for all our photographing needs :)
    Married 6-30-07, BFP 9-1-07, M/C & D&C 10-5-07, BFP #2 6-20-08, BFP #3 3-28-2010 Mommy to Ethan born 2-22-09 7lbs 13.5oz & 21" long SAL Buddy to March04b2b imageFamily Blog|Food Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Jessica Davis Photography is great. www.jessicadavisphotography.com or 858-354-6021. She is so sweet and very creative. Love love love her! She offers a Bump discount too!
  • Kome Parnell did our wedding photos and we plan to have her take our pregnancy pictures too. She is available to go all over San Diego and her pictures are unique, creative, and artistic. She was an artistic photographer for years, but her husband wanted her to get into something that pays more so she started doing photo shoots for weddings, pregnancy, family, ect..She is amazing. My profile shot is from her. I dont know how to insert pictures or I would put more!image You can look at my pictures there are a few from the wedding up.

www.komephotos.com

www.komephotos.blogspot.com

• Hi, not sure what your budget is, but Amanda Dahlgren is a fantastic photographer. I used to work with her and her stuff is really amazing.  Her website is: https://www.amandadahlgren.com/index.html  She has lots of portfolios for you to look at.  Hope this helps.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"