Los Angeles Babies

Poll: Was pregnancy what you expected?

I'm on these boards A LOT and I see such different opinions.  Would love to hear what you think.

[Poll]

Re: Poll: Was pregnancy what you expected?

• I sailed through the 1st and 2nd tri's. The 3rd was really rough though. I developed Pre-E early on.

• It's been pretty tough on me (and subsequently my husband because he has to deal with my complaining Stick out tongue)
  • Loading the player...
  • I am newly pregnant but I will say that I expected to be completely over the moon and I am, but I am also REALLY stressed. Stressed about when to tell people, stressed about miscarriages, doctor appts, money, moving, etc etc! Luckily it's spring break and this teacher is headed to Hawaii with her sweetheart.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecndmexbaby:
    I am newly pregnant but I will say that I expected to be completely over the moon and I am, but I am also REALLY stressed. Stressed about when to tell people, stressed about miscarriages, doctor appts, money, moving, etc etc! Luckily it's spring break and this teacher is headed to Hawaii with her sweetheart.

Have a great time in Hawaii!  I'm sure it will help you de-stress.  It can be so overwhelming, but nothing a few days on the beach can't cure.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"