Los Angeles Babies

For those of you who are pregnant, have you picked a name?

I think i will end up stressing over this more than anything else Embarrassed

Re: For those of you who are pregnant, have you picked a name?

• We haven't picked a name yet. This is the 3rd boy and to be honest, I'm all out of ideas! We've got a Reilly and Brady (I know, we've got a pub theme going) -- any suggestions, ladies???
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We already have our next girl name and two boy names picked out! What can I say...I'm a planner :) 

(Having a wonderful, easygoing DH doesn't hurt, either) ;)  

• Loading the player...
  • We started brainstorming during TTC and we like Chloe for a girl and Stephen for a boy. Who knows what we'll end up with though! I am finding the middle name to be the toughest choice.
  • imageBump Liz:
    We haven't picked a name yet. This is the 3rd boy and to be honest, I'm all out of ideas! We've got a Reilly and Brady (I know, we've got a pub theme going) -- any suggestions, ladies???

Look at your family's names! We went back three and four generations for Ada's name, and my grandma absolutely loves it because she remembers the original Ada from Australia.

Our first boy will be Drake Malcolm, after my grandpa and DH's grandpa. 

It's a neat way to pay tribute and honor those who came before!  

• not yet, but im using the name tool to make a list of potential names. There are SO many to choose from!  
  • We have chosen the middle name if it's a girl... But most of the names I like, have to sound good in Spanish. My mother has a heavy accent and it's quite funny to hear her say names...It's a family affair.
  • very cute -- I'm sure your mom appreciates the consideration!
  • Delilah if it's a girl :)  Boy...no clue!
  • it's a boy for us, and his name will be Jack.
  • We know what we'd name a boy, but have no clue what we'd name a girl. I hear sometimes the name won't come to you until the last month or so.

Try not to stress about it...hey, if you can't think of a name right away you're child will have a funny story to tell about how they were "baby boy Jones" or "baby girl Jones" for the first week of their life.  You'll come up with a wonderful name, no doubt! good luck.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"