Los Angeles Babies

Hi LA!

I'm Bump Liz and currently pregnant with my 3rd boy (gulp!). I'm here to answer any questions you have and, to be honest, get some advice myself!!

Liz

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hi LA!

• Hey Bump Liz!

This board is amazingly quiet for how huge the area is :) Congrats on the 3rd boy!

• Congratulations!!! How many children do you want? Are you a couple who will keep trying for a girl? DH and I want 4-6 children... :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies!

As much as I would looove a little girl - 4 boys is a big gamble to take! We'll see how its going with this team in a year or two and either give it another go or wrap it up... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLovingLife!:
    Congratulations!!! How many children do you want? Are you a couple who will keep trying for a girl? DH and I want 4-6 children... :)

4-6? I would love more but pregnancy was not fun. How long are you planning on waiting before trying for the next?

• I need advice! I am having some anxiety about moving my DD to her crib. She sleeps in a bassinet in our bedroom still. She is 19 weeks. I get really nervous about moving her. We live on a tri-level home and our bedroom is on the 3rd floor and her bedroom is on the 2nd. I am petrified about getting to her quick enough in case there is an emergency like an earthquake. I do live in LA after all! 
  • imageBump Liz:

Thanks ladies!

As much as I would looove a little girl - 4 boys is a big gamble to take! We'll see how its going with this team in a year or two and either give it another go or wrap it up... 

That's a good plan :) Can you imagine how much protection that little girl would have if you did have one? My mom grew up with three brothers and always had one or more watching her back. If anyone broke her heart they'd be in for it!
  • imagemfransdell:

imageLovingLife!:
    Congratulations!!! How many children do you want? Are you a couple who will keep trying for a girl? DH and I want 4-6 children... :)

4-6? I would love more but pregnancy was not fun. How long are you planning on waiting before trying for the next?

I was blessed with a very healthy, normal pregnancy. We want to be pregnant and have #2 when our DD is 3-years-old.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"