Long Island Babies
Options

Intro

Hi all, it's Bump Shannon here. I am so glad to meet everyone.  I have 2 kids, ages 6 (a son named Nathan) and 4 (a daughter named Sophia).  It have a long TTC, my son was colicky, I had trouble breastfeeding, and he wouldn't sleep.  So I've seen alot and hope to help everyone I can! 

Re: Intro

• Options

Hi Shannon,

Any advice on bottle brands for breastfed babies?  I will need bottles for when I return to work but would love to continue breastfeeding.

• Options
    Hi Shannon! Any tips for getting baby to sleep through the night?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    good one on the bottles for breastfed baby..when I look stuff up it's so overwhelming!!
  • Options
    imageandrenoa:

Hi Shannon,

Any advice on bottle brands for breastfed babies?  I will need bottles for when I return to work but would love to continue breastfeeding.

I EBF and use Born Free. He doesn't seem to have a problem going between the bottle and breast. I heard Breastflow bottles are good too though I haven't tried them. 

• Options
    imagekmcl2008:
    imageandrenoa:

Hi Shannon,

I EBF and use Born Free. He doesn't seem to have a problem going between the bottle and breast. I heard Breastflow bottles are good too though I haven't tried them. 

I concur with Born Free. I pumped for a year & used Born Free bottles. worked great!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"