1st Trimester
Options

Anyone else feel this way...?

I've been having period-like cramps.  The don't last long.  And, I have maybe 2-5 a day.  I read in What to Expect When You're Expecting that it's your uterus stretching.  It's just uncomfortable!  (And makes me nervous sometimes)

Also, I feel like my insides have been stretching...does that make sense?  It's like my lower abdomen and just kinda sore.

My husband says I have "mush melon" brain...I've been so forgetful!

I catch myself thinking, "Am I really pregnant?"

Just curious if any of you all deal with the same things...

Re: Anyone else feel this way...?

• Options
    I have the SAME cramps you do. They're very uncomfortable and a tad bit painful. But I will assure you that they are completely normal. If you start to experience a lot of spotting/bleeding, you should definitely call your doctor. The book is right, its your uterus expanding and getting ready for your little baby. Drink a lot of water, it should help with the cramps.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Actually as I am writing this post I am cramping. Its dull but they're still cramps. I have been all morning and all last night. I hate them because they scare me as well!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i posted on my september board about how i am cramping right now. it hurts and its uncomfortable. i guess its 'stretching' but it SUCKS. it makes my back hurt!

• Options
    Yes and yes to the cramps and pulling, plus sore abs.  :)
  • Options

Glad to know I'm not the only one!

It makes my back hurt, too.  Just wanna make sure everything goes ok!

• Options

imageSugarShack824:
    Yes and yes to the cramps and pulling, plus sore abs.  :)

I agree.  The sore abs seems strange to me.  This baby is supposed to be a poppyseed.  How much room does it possibly need already? 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I had the same thing. It does feel like insides are stretching, very weird crampy feeling. Baby is settling in to its little home for 9 months. Mine only lasted about a week or two.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"