Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Playdate this week?

I can host either Thursday or Friday at my house, if anyone is interested.  I know the Playhouse Cafe was a madhouse on Friday last week, so it might be nice to have a little change of venue.  If it's as nice as this weekend, maybe we can even go outside on the swingset.

Let me know what day might work best. 

Also, I'm in the Camp Hill/New Cumberland area, and can forward my address to anyone that's interested.

Re: Playdate this week?

• Options

Thanks Jill! 

I would prefer Friday since I was going to try taking Connor to toddler time at the library on thursday, but I can do that next week.

So either day works for us :)

• Options
    Well of course I prefer Thursday since I work Friday, but don't let me hold anyone else back.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I should be able to do either day.  Keaton and I can just walk down to your house!!!  : )
  • Options
    Thanks for hosting too!!!!
  • Options
    Bummer, I forgot that I have a staff meeting this Friday and Thurs is one of my work days.  Hope we can make it to another one.
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just scheduled Connors speech evaluation for Friday morning, so Thursday would be better for us too now
  • Options
    Jill, thanks so much for offering to host a play date!!! Either day is fine for us. Big Smile
  • Options

Looks like Thursday works best!  Let's shoot for around 10 since I have to drop Eloise off at preschool first (my mom is planning to pick her up so there will be no rush for everyone to leave).  Christina, I hope you can join us another week!

Lori - I'll forward you my address on FB. 

• Options
    Hey guys!  I'm sorry but I won't be able to make it.  Keaton is still pretty sick so I better not bring him over to get anyone else sick.  I was hoping that he would be better by today but it doesn't look like it.  I hope you have fun!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"