Connecticut Babies
Options

First time mom in Danbury!

Hi,

I'm so glad to find this message board and wanted to introduce myself.

The hubby and I are expecting first in early June. We live up in Danbury. Thanks for all the recent advice on mom's clubs in the area. I'm looking forward to meeting some new folks once the little guy arrives. :)

We are starting to look at pediatricians. Does anyone have a good dr. in or near danbury??

Re: First time mom in Danbury!

• Options

Hi! I take my daughter to the Center for Pediatric Medicine. they have 2 offices- on in New Fairfield and the other exit 8 (I think that's Bethel). I really love Dr. Mashado- she's the best. My only problem with this office is that your baby doesn't really have a doctor, they schedule the appointments with what ever dr is available. I've learned to book my daughter's well visits in advance - to get the dr I want.  

Congrats on your baby!!! 

• Options
    We take our son to Pediatric Associates of Western Connecticut.  Specifically Dr. Garcia.  There are alot of docs there and they are all very good.  They have good evening and weekend hours.  They are located over near the hospital on Sand Pit Road.  GL and Congrats!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The two listed above are the most popular offices in the Danbury area.  I go to Center for Pediatrics and we see Dr. Machado.  She is great! 
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"