Los Angeles Babies
Options

Baby Shower

Ok ladies. Quick questions for you.  Who threw your baby shower? When did you start talking about it? Where did you have it and did you contribute any $$ towards your baby shower?

Re: Baby Shower

• Options
    I'm not the norm. We had three. One 2 of my girlfriends threw, another my ILs (2 SIL & their hubbys and MIL, FIL) and then one my family threw. One was more for DH. 
  • Options
    imagePam090405:

Ok ladies. Quick questions for you.  Who threw your baby shower? When did you start talking about it? Where did you have it and did you contribute any $$ towards your baby shower?

I moved recently so I won't be getting one.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We had four. One from each of our jobs, one from the place I volunteer at and two of my sisters and a friend threw my "main" shower with all my friends. I gave hostess gifts to my sisters and my friend and I brought mini cupcakes to the shower thrown by the place I volunteer. People started talking about throwing showers when I was past the "danger zone" and into the second trimester.

When are you due? Are you worried about not having a shower? I was so worried no one would come to mine, but they did.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"