North Florida Babies

Activities for a 6.75 month old :)

I'm trying to find activities to do with Mungee to get us both out of the house.  On Tuesdays, we have free play at the baby gym and on Fridays, we have a "structured" baby gym class.  Storytime at the library is on Thursday.  These activities only get us out for an hour or so and I have a hard time figuring out how to keep her entertained for the rest of the day.  (She doesn't nap well).

Any thoughts on museums, parks, exhibits, etc. that might be of interest?

TIA!

Mungee and Me
How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C

Re: Activities for a 6.75 month old :)

• B is a huge fan of the zoo, the annual pass is definitely worth it.  I've heard that Sunshine Park at Jax Beach is nice, though I've never been myself.  I have a seat on my bike for B, we go for a lot of bike rides.  Once it warms up, I bet she'd enjoy going to the beach and crawling around in the sand too :)

imageimage
    imageimage
  • I have had the same issues! I have done Stroller Strides and loved it. I have also taken LO to Whole Foods for lunch (don't know if you have been but they have ANYTHING you could possibly want to feed a LO) and he likes it. We also walk through San Marco (great park there) and Avondale when the weather is nice.

My LO didn't nap well until I read "Sleeping 12 hours at 12 weeks." I hate being one of those "book people" who has solutions from a book but it seriously worked wonders.

• Loading the player...
  • imageejones3:

My LO didn't nap well until I read "Sleeping 12 hours at 12 weeks." I hate being one of those "book people" who has solutions from a book but it seriously worked wonders.

Sleeping babies are wonderful things :) Braden just started sleeping for an 11 hour stretch at night and is taking a good 2 hour nap during the day.  It makes our days SOOO much nicer!

imageimage
    imageimage
  • Life with a sleeping child takes on a total new meaning. I had no idea what a zombie I was. If only I knew about that book when I was pregnant! lol.
  • Thanks for the suggestions.  I wonder if Mungee is too young to ride on the bike yet.  My grandma said to take her to the beach to clear up her eczema :)
    Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"