Pregnant after a Loss
Options

There's a worm in my belly!

My belly button was pulled soooo tightly so I decided to rub some essential oils and lotion on and around it and as I Was doing that we saw our LO move from the outside...right below my belly button.  Literally like a wave.  IT was so WEIRD!!!! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: There's a worm in my belly!

• Options
    That is so cool. I have ben anxiously awaiting to see that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That is sooo neat and exciting!!!!! I still have yet to see my own stomach move on its own but I was excited that last night DH finally got to feel LO move!
    BFP #1: 10/17/08 EDD: 6/24/09-missed m/c; d&c on 12/8/08 BFP #2: 11/7/09 EDD: 7/15/10-Cabe born on 7/9/10 BFP #3: 10/7/11 EDD: 6/20/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker A Butterfly lies beside us like a sunbeam and for a brief moment, its beauty and glory belong to our world. But then it flies on again. And though we wish it could have stayed we feel so lucky to have seen it. In loving memory of MrsTyson's precious Julia.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That is awesome

Summer 2011
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers ~early M/C 4/09 ~ Ectopic 6/09~ BFP 11/09~
  • Options
    imageJacquiemark:
    That is so cool. I have ben anxiously awaiting to see that.
    This
    In memory of precious Julia, sweet baby James, and now Timmy who fought so hard.

Natural miscarriage - April 2009 ~ We love you, 'Blueberry'
    Lydia, born July 12, 2010
    Labor buddy to Kelly0615
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"