Boston Babies

Daycare in Waltham, Weston, Newton, Lexington???

Anyone have a daycare in these towns that they love? I'm having trouble finding something because I don't have friends with children in the area...all are way too far. Please let me know.

Re: Daycare in Waltham, Weston, Newton, Lexington???

• I'm a big fan of Bright Horizons. A lot of people recommend their centers, and of the centers I looked into for DD, it was my favorite.

Good Luck!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My son is in a home daycare that we all love, shes literally right on the Watertown/Waltham line if you are interested let me know and I'll provide you more information. He has been there since 4 months and will be leaving this July at almost 3 for preschool, this second one will be going there in Nov.

• Loading the player...

• I am in the waltham area and am currently looking for a good home day care in the area. Do you know if your daycare has any openings? I am going back to work in April and am trying to get something lined up soon.

Thanks 

• There is a Children's Workshop in Waltham right on Winter st, but I will caution that I found it to be super expensive when I was looking.

Google childcare in MA and you will find the state licensing site - they have a downloadable spreadsheet that you can sort by type of care (Center or home) and by town. 

This spreadsheet was a lifesaver - even though in the end I didn't find my DCP through it, I made many calls off that spreadsheet that eventually referred me to the woman I ended up with.  She's not in this area though so no help to you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"