Philadelphia Babies
Options

Shower locations in DelCo?

Hi, I am just starting the process of planning my sisters baby shower for June. Any ideas about a good location - I am interested in something easily accessible off of I-95 - close to Ridley/ Springfield but I am flexible. Also, the shower is for around 30 and would prefer a restuarant or a place that takes care of everything. Thanks for your ideas!

Re: Shower locations in DelCo?

• Options
    Erin Pub in Norwood is about $10/pp. Also try Caroline's in Secane.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    My shower was going to be at the Springfield Country Club but we ended having it at someone's home. 
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My bridal shower was at the Herritage (Ballroom attached to Baranaby's Ridley) and my Baby Shower was at Caroline's off Providence Rd.  There is also Rosario's in Springfield, Anthony's in Drexel Hill, Erin Pub, Norwood.  All great places.
  • Options

Maggie O'Neills has a downstairs room. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have EVERYTHING at Anthony's in Drexel Hill.   From showers &  surprise parties to rehearsal dinners.  Its consistently good and the price is right. Rosario's used to be great but it is now closed:(
  • Options
    Mine was at Springfield Country Club - it was SO nice.
  • Options
    Had one of my sisters bridal showers at Springfield Country Club, which was great, but Radnor Hotel (a bit further) has a Sunday Champagne brunch that is $27.95/person that is great and a better price.  I have also looked at Drexelbrook Catering, which I think is even cheaper.  American Bar & Grill has two locations (Glen Mills (only a la carte now) and Chester Springs(16.95/person for buffet brunch)) and apparently do a lovely Sunday brunch.  We are having my soon-to-be sister-in-laws bridal shower there next week.  Not sure if you thought of it, but that time of year you may run into a lot of Graduation parties, so it is good that you are trying to book something now.  Good luck!
    Irish Mama Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just went to a shower at Charlie Brown's in Springfield and it was nice.  My shower was at Hennessy's in Aston.  I know Olive Garden does showers too. 
    BFP#1=1/17/08 Missed m/c: 3/19/08@ 12 w D&C 3/21/08 BFP #2=8/5/08 She arrived 4/16/09! image BFP#3 7/9/11 EDD:3/16/11 Logan Patrick born sleeping on 3/20/11 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"