Virginia Babies
Options

Hampton Roads Moms

Hey so excited to find this. Would love to meet and talk with some local moms!!

Re: Hampton Roads Moms

• Options

HI again!

I know this board is slow, and I would also love to get to know some more local moms, I am sending you my email via private message.

• Options
    I am new to this, just found out we're expecting our first about a week ago. In asking my family about when I should start looking for a daycare (we would like to find a home day care) she said I should start asking around now as the good ones will typically have a waiting list. Does anyone on here have any suggestions?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi girls! Im in the area too! Virginia Beach to be exact...would love to chit chat and share info and tips!! I am expecting our first in Sept... :-)
  • Options
    Hello!!! I'm also in Va Beach. I use to work at a daycare in Chesapeake and the infant room is awesome!!! The teacher that works in the infant room has been there for 15 years or more. She is a very dear friend of mine and my girls. I do have a couple of friends that have their children in at home daycares. Geez I should start my own little daycare since I have 2 girls, but anyways PM me if you ladies want to chat or ask more questions. The Va board for some reason is pretty slow. I don't know why!!
  • Options
    OH and Congrats to you both on expecting a bundle of joy!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"