Trying to Get Pregnant

Nosey Co-workers

Bumping at work...

I leave my desk for 5 min to go to the bathroom and one of my co-workers used my computer. She said there was something wrong with hers. 

Yea right, she just wanted to know what I was doing she has been trying to talk my head off for the last 3hrs.  As soon as I sit down she goes I didn't know you were trying to have a baby. (BECAUSE IT IS NONE OF YOUR DAME BUSINESS)!

So happy it is Friday, I have two days to think of a nice way to tell her to stay the F**K out of my business

Re: Nosey Co-workers

• Ugggh what a nosey b!tch!  Did you say anything to her already?
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Ew! How rude! Always lock your computer girl!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • That's so rude! You should lock your computer from now on to make a point.
    TTC since August 2009
    June/July 2011 - IVF #1 - Transfer cancelled due to OHSS
    23 perfect embryos. All 23 made it to freezing!
    September/October - FET #1 - October 12th - 2 Grade A embies
    October 20th - BFP??! EDD - July 1, 2012
    Beta #1 = 154, Beta #2 = 352 Beta #3 = 3,800
    U/S #2 - November 14th = 133 bpm! U/S #3 & 4 - November 30th and December 7th = 163 bpm! U/S#5 - January 30th - TEAM PINK!!!
    Baby Sweets born on her due date!
  • How rude! I would be pissed.

For this child I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DX PCOS
    Success with #1 after Femara + Trigger + IUI Pregnancy Ticker
  • That's ridiculous...I have issues with people at work too. I do NOT discuss my business regarding TTC with anyone...

My husband works there too so we're really in the spotlight. I avoid the topic at all costs and just grin and bare it when someone else announces their pregnancy.

My feeling is, don't ask and don't pry!!! Just b/c we are newly married does not give someone the right to ask about children. How do you know I CAN'T conceive? I just find it very nosey and rude.

Maybe I'm just sensitive b/c we're trying and it's not going very well...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"