Nebraska Babies
Options

Saying Hello!

I'm 28/f in NW Omaha. Married for almost 3 years and we had TTC. After changing jobs and really putting myself on a workout regiment... I'm now pregnant with a healthy baby boy and due August 29. I look forward to chatting with all of you out there!

Married the love of my life 6/3/06
Became a family of three 8/25/09

Re: Saying Hello!

• Options
    I'm 30.  Married for 8 months we have been together for 6 years.  We've been TTC and have recently had first appt. to see whats going on.  I'm waiting to schedule an HSG.   
  • Options
    Nice to meet you Kylee! Best of luck TTC! I went off of BC after we got married and we really had a lot of trouble TTC. We used Metformin to get my hormones back in check, tried Clomid for 3 cycles with no luck... I decided that if I was too stressed out at work then my body wasn't going to let me get pregnant. After starting a new job, I got pregnant the first month we tried. In my case, it was definitely happening for a reason. I look forward to watching your progress!

Married the love of my life 6/3/06
    Became a family of three 8/25/09
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank you that is so nice of you.  Best wishes to you. I look forward to watching your progress too. 

• Options
    Hello! I'm new to this board too, I've been hanging out on the August board (Which is awesome BTW! Smile) I also got married almost 3 years ago, well I guess 2 and a half and this is our first too. Congrats to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"