Stay at Home Moms
Options

Poll: How long...

is your DH/Partner gone during the day?  From what time to what time is it just you and the little one(s)? :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Poll: How long...

• Options
    DH leaves at 8am, and comes home around 5:30pm.
    image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • Options
    DH leaves around 1:00am and comes home around 5pm sometimes give or take an hour or two for leaving or returning. He has very long days (truck driver) but now has a new job where he gets the weekends off. Some days are better than others with the toll it takes on our relationship and also with the kids. I think it depends on how chaotic our days are. Sticking to a routine really helps.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH leaves at 8:30 and comes home at 6:30
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image image
  • Options
    DH leaves at 10:30 am on Wednesday and comes home about 9:00 pm 15 days later (Thursday). Then he's home until the following Wednesday.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It depends on his schedule as he works different shifts.  Most days he leaves at 5:30am and gets back around 3pm.
  • Options
    DH leaves at 5:30am & gets home at 7pm
  • Options

He leaves around 10:30am and isn't home until 8:30 or 9:00pm right now because they are wrapping up a film.  The rest of the year he's home around 7:30pm.

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• Options
    7:30 am to 6:15 pm
  • Options
    Leaves anywhere from 5 to 6:30am and gets home around 6 or 7pm. Everyday. Even weekends. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    dh leaves at 7am comes home for lunch at 11:20am stays for 45 mins, gets home at night around 6pm.
  • Options
    7:30 to 8:30 on average. A lot of nights he is gone until 10 PM or later. His really early nights he gets home at 7.
  • Options
    7 am to 5 or 6 pm
  • Options

He leaves at 7:45am and gets home around 6:30pm

He gets up with DS - dresses/feeds breakfast and gets to feed dinner and put DS to bed. 

• Options
    DH works a rotating ***, 4 on, 4 off.  He works 6-6 w/ an 1.5 hour commute.  He rotates days and nights.  He is gone 15 hours on the days he works.
  • Options
    MH leaves at 5:30 am and is home at 3:00 pm.  I love it!  But sometimes I wish he worked until 5:00 to give me more time to get stuff done.
  • Options
    leaves around 730am and home at 530pm.  as the spring/summer get here, he will be much busier and will probably have to work late quite a bit.
  • Options

We all wake up around 6:30. DH leaves to go running three days a week by 6:45 and is back by 7:30- and out the door for work at 8:00. He walks in the door at almost 5:00 pm on the dot. Depending on what DS and I are up to, he comes home 3-4 days a week for his lunch hour.

• Options

He leaves around 7:30, home around 5:30, except on M&Th he has class until 8.

I have class M&W from 8a-12:30 and my mom is here with Alaina.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    He's OOT 4 days a week.
  • Options
    his schedule is always changing but usually it is 8:30 am - 8:00 pm.  this week he has been leaving around 9:00 am and working until 11:00 pm.  
  • Options
    He leaves at around 5:30am and gets home around 5:30.  His morning includes a workout at the gym at work, which is why he leaves so early.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dh works 4p-12a. Sometimes home during the day, sometimes working a detail (police officer).
  • Options

Gone 7:30 ish to 5 ish

But three days a week he is also home from 12:30 to 1:45 or 2:00 for lunch 

• Options
    My DH usually leaves around 8:30 a.m. and is home by 5:30 p.m.
  • Options
    10.5 to 12 hours-- alone each day.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

He leaves between 8:30 and 8:45am and is home between 5:30 and 6:00pm.  His office is 15 minutes away. 

I wish he moved a little faster in the morning and got in earlier so that he could leave earlier.  I swear, he takes twice as long to get ready as I do.

• Options
    Ugh, too long.....he leaves around 7ish, comes home 8 or later.  it's one loooong day with 2 little boys and no family in the area!  But I've been doing this for over 3 years, so I guess you could say I'm adjusting!  But I'm completely drained by the time my oldest goes down at 8.  Comptletely.
  • Options
    DH leaves between 7:30 and 8am depending on how many times he hits the snooze button. :) He works less than 5 minutes from our house. He comes home for lunch 2-3 days a week and is home for a about 45 min. The other days he has too many meetings and can't come home for lunch. He is home between 5-7pm. Sometimes if it is really busy especially at the end of the month he may have to work until 8 or so.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    He usually leaves sometime between 8:30 and 9, and he's usually home by 6:30.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Apparently the doll needed a time out... image
  • Options
    6:30/7ish - 5:30/6ish so about 11 hours or close to it...  :-(
  • Options
    He leaves for work at 3:30am and gets home at 4:45pm.  Long day for him but it's only three days a week.  I LOVE it!!!
  • Options
    Leaves home about 7:30am, gets home about 7pm.
  • Options
    DH leaves at about 7 and gets home at 6:00.
  • Options
    Usually 7:30-8 am until 8 pm M-F
  • Options
    8am-6-6:30pm

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

He usually leaves around 10-11am and is home by 7:15..

but he works from home almost constantly, from the minute he wakes up (usually a work phone call) and until midnight or later. Last night he was working until around 12:30, came to bed, then got phone calls at 3:30, 4:15, 4:30, 4:40, 5, and 6. That's not uncommon... he basically is on-call every day of the week.

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options
    He leaves for work at 3:30 pm and comes home between 2 and 3 am.
  • Options
    jmn69jmn69 member
    He leaves at 6:20 and gets home at 4:10.
  • Options
    DH leaves at 7:15 am and comes home around 7 pm.  During busy times at work, he sometimes comes home as late as 8:30-9 pm.  So I'm always on my own with DS for at least 12 hours.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    my hubby leaves for work around 6:30am and gets home at 6pm.   some days are very very long :)   we do luck out on occasion if he works from home on weekends he gets a day or two off during the week or gets to come home early!  momma likes those days! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"