New York Babies
Options

Pediatrician in Westchester County?

parkie13parkie13 member
edited July 2021 in New York Babies
Hi Ladies!  I'm looking for a pediatrician in Westchester County.  So many choices it seems!  Would love any input.  Thanks!!

Re: Pediatrician in Westchester County?

• Options
    Hi, I highly recommend our pedi, Michael Lasser - who is located in Cortlandt Manor across from the Hudson Valley Hospital.  :-)
  • Options

Are you looking in upper or lower westchester?  I'm in lower westchester, and I highly recomment the group we went with.  Village Pediatric Group.  We love all the Drs. there and we use them all. 

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. - Led Zeppelin
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    imageimage image
    Chemical Pregnancy 10/5/10
    BFP 2/7/11--m/c 2/12/11
    TTD pics taken by knottie jen&louie :o)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I met with a group in Rye Ridge - if that's near you - they seemed great! I believe it is Soundview Pediatrics. I'm still interviewing for myself - Id go with them but they don't take my insurance.
  • Options
    I am in lower westchester and have been interviewing myself.  I fell in love with Westchester Park Pediatrics in WHite Plains.  They have a website you can check them out at westchesterparkpediatrics.com .  My husband and I went there and met the 4 female pediatricians- they gave us a tour and sat down with us and answered any questions we had.  They have a well side and a sick side...they have newborns appts on off hours as well.  I was very happy...Hope this helps :_> Good Luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"