New Orleans Babies

Nolasteph

What camera are you using for your 365 project? The picts are fabulous!
2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Re: Nolasteph

• Hi and thanks!

I use a Canon XSi.  Typically, I also use a 50mm lens and always an external flash.  We're camera nerds tho.  lol  I recommend that everyone get a dSLR tho even if you don't go for all the extras at first - it was big and bukly at first, but I can't stand the pics I take with my point-and-shoot anymore and using it now is second nature.
  • I told DH that once I finally get KU we have to get a dSLR. I used to shoot with a Rebel G, but it was 1000 years ago when I was in HS, so its film. I'll definitely have to look at the XSi when we get there. I've heard a light scope is a good compromise for those not ready to invest in a external flash, so I may try that before I drop another 300 on the flash.

How's the job going?

2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Oohh yes I've heard of the lightscoop too!  I probably would have gone for that also, but DH wanted a flash and I didn't discover the scoop until after.  We only have as many accessories/lenses/etc as we do because DH loves it all.

The job is good - I really liked my first day.  I was overwhelmed of course (who isn't when starting a new job) but the hours are great - tho few - for our schedule and I think it'll be great for me.  Plus, I looooove not working behind a desk - my day will be spent "in the field" with a little more work done at home.  That part rocks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"