New Jersey Babies
Options

Pediatrician recommendations in Central NJ

Hi, I live in Fords, and am looking for doctor recommendations in the Woodbridge/Edison/Metuchen area... anybody love their kids' doc???
Image and video hosting by TinyPicPregnancy Ticker image Visit The Nest!

Re: Pediatrician recommendations in Central NJ

• Options

Hi,

I can't give you a recommendation for a Pediatrician since I am still working on finding a pediatrician but I just wanted to say hi and that I live in Colonia - part of Woodbridge Township and I am also looking. I think I will probably end up going to one in Westfield because that is where my OB is. I currently go to Summit Medical Group and they have a ton of pediatricians associated with them but I would have preferred one in Woodbridge but I couldn't get any good recommendations from people in the area yet. Smile

When are you due? Where are you going to deliver?

~Andrea

• Options

Hi!

It's nice to meet a fellow Woodbridge bumpie! :-)  I'm due 7/9, and delivering at Morristown Memorial Hospital.  I know it's far, but I work in Morristown anyway, and that's where my midwife office is.  How about you, when are you due and where are you delivering?

I got a good recommendation for a pediatrician in Metuchen, Drs. Tuma & Farkas, but wanted to kind of shop around a little, to see who I feel most comfortable with.  Let me know if you come up with one in Woodbridge! 

~Sharon 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicPregnancy Ticker image Visit The Nest!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi Ladies..my ped is Dr. Santiago.. She's also in Metuchen and I love her.  There are two other doctors in the practice who are also pretty good..just different styles.  At first they ask you to see all three and then you can chose you who want to primarily go to.... If you have any specific questions, just PM me!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker ~Karen & Mike~ 8.25.06
  • Options

Hi Sharon.

I am due 8/8 but it is twins so probably won't go past 7/24. I am delivering at Overlook Hospital in Summit. Also a little far but I really didn't like any of the hospitals in the area. My doctor is in Westfield so for me it isn't so bad.

I am going to get some recommendations from some people in the area. What do you do if your pediatrician isn't associated with the hospital? I am confused about that. What if I pick a pediatrician in Metuchen - they won't be associated with the hospital so how would they check the babies out?

Thanks!
    Andrea

• Options
    akayfakayf member

imagekren:
    Hi Ladies..my ped is Dr. Santiago.. She's also in Metuchen and I love her.  There are two other doctors in the practice who are also pretty good..just different styles.  At first they ask you to see all three and then you can chose you who want to primarily go to.... If you have any specific questions, just PM me!

I'm in fords too!   I also go to this practice.   We've seen all 3 of the drs in this practice and like them all.   We see Dr. Lebovich for DS's check ups.   I really like him. 

I delivered at JFK(the only hospital my OB/GYN will deliver at) so I don't know how it works if you go to a hospital that's further away.     I had a roommate my 2nd night after giving birth and I remember that she didn't have a pedi lined up and the on-call pedi was the one who checked her baby out.    

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"