Central Florida Babies
Options

::CF Ladies Monthly Check-in::

Figured to get some action on here we should start a monthly check-in...

1. How has your month been? - BUSY! Just finished moving!

2. Are you expecting, and how far along are you? - Nope, not TTC #2 at least for another few months

3. Are you a mom? What is something special that you love about you LO(s)? - Yep! I love how my DS squeals with excitement in the mornings!

4. What stages/goals in your pregnancy/child's life are you excited about reaching this month, or in the next month? - DS will be 6 months in March!

5. If you could, would you do a monthly/bi-monthly GTG with other bumpies? - Absolutely!

6. PIP!!!:

DS Gives the serious look!

Re: ::CF Ladies Monthly Check-in::

• Options

Good idea!  It would be nice to hear from everyone and see how many people actually check out this local board.

1. How has your month been? - Crazy! We moved to a new house too this month, all while 9 months pregnant.

2. Are you expecting, and how far along are you? - My due date was yesterday...checking in to the hospital this afternoon to get this moving!

3. Are you a mom? What is something special that you love about you LO(s)? - Not quite yet technically, I'll let you know in a day or two :) I did really enjoy being pregnant, it wasn't as bad as I had anticipated and I love feeling LO wiggle around.

4. What stages/goals in your pregnancy/child's life are you excited about reaching this month, or in the next month? - I'm just excited to meet her.  Not excited for the labor necessarily, but for the end result!

5. If you could, would you do a monthly/bi-monthly GTG with other bumpies? - Possibly, with work and a new baby time will be scarce.

6. PIP!!!:  I haven't mastered the fine art of PIP, kind of a dummy like that and I don't have anything worth posting at the moment anyway...something tells me that will change in a few days and I'll be all about showing off our little girl! 

• Options

1. How has your month been? - Excellent.  Started working again on Wednesday and DS started STTN

2. Are you expecting, and how far along are you? - Nope, we are done having kids.

3. Are you a mom? What is something special that you love about you LO(s)? - Yes.  I love how my daughter is so excited to be a big sister and I love how my son smiles when I make funny faces.

4. What stages/goals in your pregnancy/child's life are you excited about reaching this month, or in the next month? - Not sure we'll hit any milestones or goals in the next month, but conquering STTN this week has been wonderful.

5. If you could, would you do a monthly/bi-monthly GTG with other bumpies? - Maybe

6. PIP!!!:

This is DD and I at my brother's wedding.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageAppleMomma:

1. How has your month been? - Pretty Stressful, Still looking for a house...6 months now.

2. Are you expecting, and how far along are you? - Yes, 19 weeks

3. Are you a mom? What is something special that you love about you LO(s)? - Yep! I love how my DS has his own little personality.  He's a silly boy

4. What stages/goals in your pregnancy/child's life are you excited about reaching this month, or in the next month? - I will be halfway there next week...can't wait for DS to be a big brother

5. If you could, would you do a monthly/bi-monthly GTG with other bumpies? - If I can make the time 

6. PIP!!!: Don't have anything at the moment

• Options

1. How has your month been? - Very good - busy, at times uncomfortable, but overall very good.

2. Are you expecting, and how far along are you? - Yep, expecting #1 - I'm 35 weeks now.

3. Are you a mom? What is something special that you love about you LO(s)? - Just a mom to a furbaby and a featherbaby right now...that'll change soon.

4. What stages/goals in your pregnancy/child's life are you excited about reaching this month, or in the next month? - This pregnancy has not been difficult at all, but now that I'm so close to the end, I'm getting really excited about meeting our little guy and finding out what he looks like and what his personality is.

5. If you could, would you do a monthly/bi-monthly GTG with other bumpies? - Possibly...

• Options

Hi this is my first time posting on the Central FL Board. Look forward to getting to know everyone on this board. Thanks, Nat

1. How has your month been? - great, really starting to get into a routine with Maddie and getting some real sleep.

2. Are you expecting, and how far along are you? - No, Madelyn turned 2 months old a couple of days ago.

3. Are you a mom? What is something special that you love about you LO(s)? - Yes, I love how she makes little sqeeks and sounds and is becoming more alert and smiling more.

4. What stages/goals in your pregnancy/child's life are you excited about reaching this month, or in the next month? - Excited for Maddie to start rolling over and to hear her say her first word.

5. If you could, would you do a monthly/bi-monthly GTG with other bumpies? - I would love to do a GTG

6. PIP!!!:

Maddie's new hat made by her Great Aunt, she is all set for her trip to Colorado.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageryannat:

5. If you could, would you do a monthly/bi-monthly GTG with other bumpies? - I would love to do a GTG

If we get any more yes's then we'll have to set something up. 

• Options

1. How has your month been? - I'm not sure what happened to it.  Being a SAHM is the hardest job I've ever had!

2. Are you expecting, and how far along are you? - Nope, and not sure if we'll do it all again, but if we do then not for at least 2 or 3 years.

3. Are you a mom? What is something special that you love about you LO(s)? - Yes, finally after 2 1/2 years of trying!  I love how my DS smiles and coos at me when he wakes up in the mornings!

4. What stages/goals in your pregnancy/child's life are you excited about reaching this month, or in the next month? - I'm excited to see him roll over for the first time, and I'm also really looking forward to the first time he reaches out for me.

5. If you could, would you do a monthly/bi-monthly GTG with other bumpies? - Absolutely!  I'd love to make some new friends and have play dates (with and without our LOs)! 

• Options
    imageAppleMomma:
    imageryannat:

If we get any more yes's then we'll have to set something up. 

Great, I hope there are more yes's.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hi Ladies!

1. How has your month been? - BUSY! Ramping up projects at work and at home. :)

2. Are you expecting, and how far along are you? - Nope. I have a 2yr old DS. We will not be TTC until he is closer to 3.

3. Are you a mom? What is something special that you love about you LO(s)? - Yep! I love when DS calls me MaMa and is now giving hugs and kisses without me asking! It just melts me.

4. What stages/goals in your pregnancy/child's life are you excited about reaching this month, or in the next month? - I hope that he finally goes in the Potty.

5. If you could, would you do a monthly/bi-monthly GTG with other bumpies? - Absolutely! Can't wait!

6. PIP!!!: I dont know how to.

• Options
    imageAppleMomma:

1. How has your month been? - Busy because of working a lot before my maternity leave

2. Are you expecting, and how far along are you? - Yep. I'm 27 weeks

3. Are you a mom? What is something special that you love about you LO(s)? - I'm a mom, but he's still inside. I love, love, love feeling him kick :)

4. What stages/goals in your pregnancy/child's life are you excited about reaching this month, or in the next month? - I have baby showers coming up in March & April!

5. If you could, would you do a monthly/bi-monthly GTG with other bumpies? - Absolutely!

6. PIP!!!: In siggy

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

1. How has your month been? - Speedy, but in a good way

2. Are you expecting, and how far along are you? - Yes, 10 weeks

3. Are you a mom? What is something special that you love about you LO(s)? - Nope, this is my first.

4. What stages/goals in your pregnancy/child's life are you excited about reaching this month, or in the next month? - I will be finishing the first Tri this month and next Dr. visit is 3/22. Looking forward to the next visit

6. PIP!!!: I have not mastered this yet, but I am working on getting "bump" pictures since I am beginning to show. Sorry!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"