2nd Trimester

MotherBucker

I'm a youngin - born in 1985.  When were you born?

I seriously had 6 girls with the same name in my kindergarten class.  No joke!

Re: MotherBucker

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • OMG I'm 10 years older than you. I was born in 75!

I always had about 4-5 girls with my name in my class too, but now I'm betting it's NOT the same name! lol

• Loading the player...
  • Ok now I want to know  names!  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1984 and my name was also very popular when I was born.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • NO ONE ever had my name! Oh and I didn't go by Maria...
  • 1980 and my name was very unique--only came across a few people all through school with my name and I have NEVER met anyone that spells it like I do.  Of course, that means that I don't really want my kids to be that unique cause sometimes it was a pain.
  • 86. I only knew one or two girls w/the same name.
  • 1985 babies unite! :)

My name has never been terribly popular... I'm a Cara. :)

Batman likes to watch cartoons on the weekends. Whatever.

"I'll gladly take cold sores over eye herpes" -ElieFin
    "Unicorn glitter gives me UTIs." -Leila'sMommy
  • I was born in 1982....

No one had my name in any of my classes growing up.  Yay for that!

• 1985- didn't encounter too many Kim's in my school years.. even though to me Kimberly screams 80s!
    Lucas Edward | Aiden Anthony
                07.30.10          08.17.12           
  • 1988 and there were a lot of Sarah's running around all through school. Though, most of them spelled their name "Sara".
  • 1984, and I am a Caitlin. I was usually one of three in every class growing up. Although none of us ever spelled it the same way

• 1983 - No one else had my name in school - although when I got to high school there were two girls with similar names - definitely not spelled the same though.
  • I am an 81 girl and from 1975 to 1984 my name was in the top 10.   There is actually a girl in the same town as me with the same 1st and last name.  I always have to make sure they have the right one at the hospital.

Pregnancy Ticker

DS1 12-31-1999, DS2 5-7-2008, DS3 8-3-2010
  • omg - youre almost as old as my DH?!?! :::gasp:: ;) I like teasing him about being old because as I approach my 30th (1980) he tells me he THOUGHT he married someone young :P

Im a Jessica from 1980 - yeah me & about 10 million other Jessica's?

• 1984 Diva : ) I didn't know a lot of Kimberly's in my school until my dad moved and I transfer to a school that were full of Kimberly's lol good times.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1982- I knew only 2 other Dana's growing up, but when I got to college, there were 3 JUST on my crew team (although one spelled hers Danah)- crazy!
  • Same year as you!  1985...  I also had 6 kids with the same name as me in 3rd grade.  Two of us had almost the same last name too.
  • imageaburksmn:
    Same year as you!  1985...  I also had 6 kids with the same name as me in 3rd grade.  Two of us had almost the same last name too.

Amanda's were quite popular back then... 

• I was born in 1981 and I'm a Christine.  Not a ton of those, but there sure were alot of Chrissys, which is what I went by.

sarahgoetz8885, I think we're going with Scarlet for our little girl too!!  Either Scarlet Joy or Scarlet ElizabethStick out tongue
  • Whoa I don't know why my font got so big!  Sorry!
  • imageDiana253:

I was born in 1982....

No one had my name in any of my classes growing up.  Yay for that!

This.

• I was born in 1985, there was only one other girl in my class with my name.
  • 1985 and I NEVER had any Caryssa's in my class.  I think there was one other in my entire highschool (and I went to a big school) and she spelled it differently.  I have never seen it spelled the same way as mine ; ) I like it like that!

• 1986. And I've only met 2 other Jenna's in my life.
  • 1980.  There was one other girl in my class with my name but mine is spelled unusually. 
  • 1988 here as well!

4-7-11 - Natural MC @ 4w5d 6-27-11- MC @ 5w6dPgAL/PAL WelcomeDD#1- 8/20/2010DD#2- 6/21/2012EDD #3~ 5/1/2014 ~ Team Green
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageaudreybee24:
    1984 and I've never met another Audrey that was my age.

My best friend is an Audrey, also born in 1984!  But I don't think she's pregnant... if you're her, and you didn't tell me you were KU, I'll punch you! Haha!

Batman likes to watch cartoons on the weekends. Whatever.

"I'll gladly take cold sores over eye herpes" -ElieFin
    "Unicorn glitter gives me UTIs." -Leila'sMommy
  • I was born in 1984, and until I was a senior in high school, I never knew another Melanie.   Never have heard of another Lan`ae either.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"