Illinois Babies

Anyone near Hoffman Estates/Schaumburg?

Hi Fellow Expecting and New Mamas,

I started this meetup group to try and meet some other local women who are currently pregnant or who have recently had a child.   I don't have any friends who are expecting right now, and it would be really cool to have a group to get together with to share the experience (also for playtime once Baby is here!)

If you're interested, here is the link: https://www.meetup.com/New-and-Expecting-Parents-near-Hoffman-Estates/

~ Sam

Re: Anyone near Hoffman Estates/Schaumburg?

• I am in Schaumburg! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Im in Buffalo Grove! I cant get on your link from work, ill have to try it from home one of these days

POS+April 2009-M/c May 2009, POS+July 2009-M/c Aug 2009, POS+ Novemeber 2009 -Baby Boy Charlie DOB 07/06/2010, POS+July 2011-M/c and D&C Aug 2011, POS+Dec 2011 -Baby Boy Ethan DOB 07/27/2012, POS+Aug 2013-TWIN BOYS! Jack and Miles born March 23rd 2014!!

">image
  • Loading the player...
  • Maybe your network has Meetup.com blocked...have you ever used it before?  It's basically a way of transferring online communities (like this one) to face to face communities.  It's designed to connect people with similar interests and situations who live in the same area.  Anyway, the group has its first meetup this coming Thursday (March 4th) at 7pm.  We're meeting at Caribou Coffee @ Roselle and Golf.  It'd be great if you came out, even if you can't get to the link.
  • I will look it up when I get home ! thanks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"