Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Ju Ju Be Diaper Bags?

I'm debating buying a Ju Ju Be Packabe, but so pricey! It seems like we could do lots of things with that money and buy something more reasonably priced.  Does anyone have this diaper bag? If you could tell me things like, oh wow it holds up amazing, my LO will take it to college or that the size is excellent, the features are so impressive...just tell me its worth it okay!?? Smile

Re: Ju Ju Be Diaper Bags?

• Options

I'm looking at this one also and I am hoping to get to a store that carries it so I can take a peak at it in person.

Once I do, I'll post. 

• Options
    Still trying to find one too.  Buy Buy Baby has one style of the Ju Ju Be Diaper Back but it's not the Packabe Bag.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think I'm taking the plunge.  You only have your first baby once, right? I am ordering from a website called "little dudes and divas" that has the packabe for $117, the cheapest I've seen it plus a 'free gift" and free shipping. 
  • Options
    I would DIE to have one of these bags, but just can't part with the $$ to buy one myself!! Good Luck!!
  • Options
    My packabe just came in today!  I ordered it from Amazon last week sight unseen.  I got the red one, which was discounted to around $95.  I haven't used it yet, but it looks like a functional, comfortable bag.  I really like the versatility of how it converts from shoulder back to backpack.
  • Options
    I have the packabe and while my little one isn't here yet to have "tested" it out for real, i love it so far! I love that I can convert from a backpack to a messenger or shoulder bag. It also looks like it's going to be very easy to clean.  I ordered mine off of babysteals.com for $60 so I don't know if would have purchased it for the full amount. Look around- you can find some decent deals on these out there...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i just ordered the be prepared today along with a few other small accessories to go with it and i can't wait for them to arrive. the bags are kind of pricey but since i'm not going to be carrying around a handbag, i feel like the splurge is justified.
  • Options
    I have the BeAll and love it.  JuJuBe bags are the best!
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"