Arizona Babies

Hello Everyone!

Hello all. My name is Amy, im 23 and due with my first in August. Im really hoping to make some new friends and hopefully meet some off the computer as well! I only have one girlfriend and she no longer works with me and doesnt have children. Are there any of you who also are looking to make new friends? I know this sounds a bit silly but i need to be around more women! I currentlly work full time but hope to become a stay at home mommy once LO is born. I hope to hear from some of you soon!

Re: Hello Everyone!

• Welcome and congrats! 

I'd love to get together sometime:)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi Heather! I saw your little girl Lillian, she is soo adorable! What a sweetie. How long have you been in Tucson now? I have been here about 8 years now. DH and i had planned on getting married this coming Novemeber but when we found out LO was on its way we decided to Jan. 15th. Everything is happening so fast, yet at the same time im dying for it to be August!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you!  She's definately her father's daughter:)

We moved here in November from NC.  My DH is in the Air Force.  This is our second duty station.  It's been a big adjustment but I like it here. 

Congrats on your recent wedding!  DH and I moved our wedding up by a significant amount of time as well.  I wasn't pregnant but most of my family was convinced otherwise lol. 

• Hi! Congrats on the baby! I am a SAHM and I love it!
    DD#1: Caroline March '05 DD #2: Ashlee November 07 DC #3: Angel Baby Missed m/c @ 10 weeks Sept '09 DS #4: Oct '10 DC #5: EDD June 24, 2013
  • Hi Amy! I am 21, I have a 6 month old (her birthday was in August last year!) and my DH and I are expecting number two this October. I'm a SAHM! We're in the process of buying a house... So we're slightly displaced right now. We got here this last May, but I still don't know anyone yet, really. (I'm not exactly the most outgoing of sorts!)

But listen, once we get settled, I'm up for relaxing and being pregnant with another mama!

Congrats on the baby :)

• Hi!  It was a while ago that you posted this, but oh well, I'll reply anyway.  I'm 25 and expecting my first as well.  We're due at the end of April and expecting a little girl.  DH and I moved out here about 2 1/2 years ago, so I don't have a ton of girlfriends either.  I would love some girl time, especially with other moms!  
  • hi! How are u? I live in Tucson to. Im also loooking for friends. Hit me up if u wanna know anything about me.
  • Sorry i havent been on here in a while. How is your pregnancy going? Mine is good so far. Im 21 weeks. I will be 22 weeks on Saturday. When is your due date? You can look me up on facebook as well. Amy DeManicor is the name. :-) Hope to hear from you soon.

btw this goes for everyone who replied. If you would like to chat on facebook that is fine by me! :-D

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"