Adoption

Quick update on our new arrival

Hi! I saw the post below and wanted to give you a quick update on us.  Our baby girl was born yesterday shortly before 1:00 a.m.  She is beautiful, perfect and healthy.  We couldn't be happier.  The BM is doing well too. We are staying in a room right next to her, which has helped us to get to know her and her entire family even better.  I admit that we haven't had as much time with the baby as we had hoped, but we are trying to be very respectful of making this the birth family's time with her.  BM is still set in her decision, even though it is a very hard one to make.  We thought we would be discharged today, but found out that we will go home tomorrow morning instead.  I promise to post more about the story when I have more time.  DS has been cooped up in a hospital room with us for two days and is bursting with energy, so I don't have much time for nesting.  Thanks again for the positive thoughts below.  Please know that even if I am not responding, I am reading them on my phone and will respond when I can.  You ladies are the best!

P.S. Another former adoption nestie, who ended up getting pregnant, delivered at the same hospital yesterday.  She is just down the hall from us. What are the odds!?!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Quick update on our new arrival

• Congrats! I am so happy for you. Can't wait to hear more. That's crazy that there is another nestie having a baby down the hall, small world huh?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congratulations! Thanks for the update, I can't wait to hear more!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations!!!

I think I know which Nestie you're talking about - she was to be induced yesterday, I think -congrats to her, too!!! 

• Congratulations - so glad that the baby is doing well! 

Hope things go well tomorrow, too :)

• Congrats!  I'd love to hear details whenever you have time!
    2 years TTC with 5 losses, 1 year recovering, 6 months applying for adoption approval, and almost a year waiting for a placement. Then, a miracle BFP at age 36!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Congratulations!! I am so excited for you.
  • congrats!! cant wait to hear more Smile hope the discharge goes smoothly and you get to cuddle with your baby as much as you want very soon!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

TTC since 2005
    missed miscarriage nov 2006- 4 failed clomid cycles-
    3 failed femara iui cycles-
    moving on to IVF oct 2011
    ER nov. 7th
    tansfered 2 blasts on 11/10
    lots of +hpt!!
    beta #1 on 11/21= 50.4
    beta #2 on11/23= 90.8
    another miscarriage 12/23
    moving on to Round 2 of IVF with an auto immune dx
    ER 4/23-retrieved 12 eggs
    ET 4/28 3 transfered
    Beta #1- 356
    Beta #2- 870

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Congratulations!  I'm so glad all is well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Congratulations!! I hope everything goes smoothly for you guys!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations, Crystal!  I'm so happy that things are working out so well, and can't wait to hear more! 

And that's for the riddle about the other adoption nestie.  I have a guess about who it might be, but am dying to know if I'm right!

• Congrats!! I hope all goes well, and I cannot wait for more details!
    Photobucket My Favorite Part of Spring~Red Sox Baseball!
  • Congrats!  Glad everything is going well.  Can't wait to hear the story!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!!! :-)
    DX: Severe MFI (very low motility) in 2006. 2 IVF's and 1 FET ended in 3 losses. Adopted our baby girl born 10/2/10. FET March 2012= c/p. Officially done with fertIlity treatments. Plan to start adoption process again 2014/2015.
  • Congratulations.
  • Congratulations!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Congrats on your new little arrival!!!  I often wonder at how small the world can seem at times.  Take care.
  • great news!!! Congrats and enjoy the ride!!!
    WHAT'S IN MY CAMERA BAG: Canon 40D, 50 mm 1.8 prime and not much else yet! Learning to edit with PSE 8 AND LR 3. My real name isn't Tiffany, and I'm a photography newbie! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am SOOOOO happy for you and your family!!!  And I'm still in shock that we really did end up having our little girls on the same day in the SAME hospital!!!
    After 2 years of IF, and moving forward with adoption we were thrilled to discover we were pregnant with no intervention in 2009. Miss Molly joined our family in February 2010 and we could not be more in love with our little angel. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers blog www.grumpysnickles.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"