Baby Showers

What are your favorite shower games?

Hey Ladies,

We're trying to round up the top 10 best baby shower games -- according to Bumpies. So tell us: What are some of your favorites and why?

Please share your game ideas below!

TIA

Kaitlin

Re: What are your favorite shower games?

• This was really popular at my shower. Each guest was given one to fill out. The first & second person with the correct answers won a prize

tebolt   -          Bottle

rodeomothh - Motherhood

gefined               -       Feeding

oralfum  -        Formula          

teatley   -        Layette

abby kwaler ? Baby Walker

toobies -          Booties

osneesi -          Onsies

kilm     -           Milk

abby bhat  -      Baby Bath

herette -           Teether

paired  -           Diaper

abby gugby ?   Baby Buggy

dacler  -           Cradle

ubberr yuckd   - Rubber Ducky

rollters -            Stroller

sinbates   -        Bassinet         

yommm -         Mommy

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Can I vote for no shower games?

I prefer an activity to a game ... decorate a onesie, write advice down for the momma-to-be.

Not a fan of shower games ... didn't have any at my wedding shower and fingers crossed ...won't have any at my baby shower.  

• Loading the player...
  • I really enjoy the game where you use toilet paper or yarn to guess how big mom-to-be's belly is.  I think it's good for a lot of laughs.
  • Make baby onesies, t-shirts, birth cloths and bibs

Game could be during gift opening every 4-6 minutes a timer goes off and whose ever gift the mom to be is opening receives a gift (bag of candy, lotto ticket, cookies, candle, gift card)

Put little babies in ice cubes and whosever?s melts first wins

Guess how many safety pins are in the bottle

• 1 - beer drinking contest - but out of a baby bottle (boy game at co-ed shower)

2 - name that baby food (this is gross to me, but my guests enjoyed it i think)

i also like the guess how big the mommy's belly is.

HATE the candy bar in the diaper one.  so gross. 

• Here is one a girl friend and I thought of on our own...like the bouquet toss at the wedding- it would be fun to get all the ladies up for a rattle toss to see who will have the next baby!! ;)... should be fun! I'll let you know how it goes. We're having a friend shower with lots of young ladies and newly weds- coed, so it should be a fun event!

• The shower I hosted we had two games.  The first was baby pictures--I emailed all the guests and asked them to bring or email me a baby picture of themselves.  I put them on a board and made it a matching game.  I threw in some celebrities for kicks.

The other was guess the baby food.  People seemed to really like it and were surprised at how tasty the food was.  I used mostly fruits so it wasn't gross.

• i love the onesie decorating game!! and for my co-ed shower we r doing the beer in bb bottle and i liked the make a bb out of gum! i also hate the diaper candy poop game its just boring and done too much and i the measure the belly one done too much and boring

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I absolutely HATE the guess the girth game - no woman should be faced with people using toilet paper to guess how big around she is.

I also hate any game that requires you to guess the candy bar that's melted in a diaper.

If I'm subjected to games, I prefer a simple ice breaker at the beginning to get people talking and moving (guess the baby's due date...guess how many pins are in this jar..etc).   Some sort of pen/paper game  (word search, baby shower bingo, match the candy bar to the pregnancy term, etc) or the best game ever:  set the timer while the guest of honor is opening presents...when the timer goes off, the person who's gift is being opened gets a prize.  

Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"