D.C. Area Babies

Kudos to Stride Rite outlet (P. Mills) customer service

I spend a lot of money in that store, and they are always so nice. 

Yesterday we went in to fit both girls for new shoes, and when we got up to the counter, DD #1's pair rang up $27.99, when I could have sworn they had a $19.99 sign next to them.  I hesitated, because we had looked at another $19.99 pair, so I stood there to try to decide if I should go back and get those others, and the lady just said "you know what, don't worry about it" and rang them up for $19.99.

I fell all over myself thanking her.  She's smart, because now I will continue to buy all of my shoes there.  Smart/generous customer service = loyal customers.  Brilliant!  Yes

(thanks to MrsNJSwimmer for reminding me to post when a store is great, and not just when I have a bad experience)

Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.

Re: Kudos to Stride Rite outlet (P. Mills) customer service

• I find I rarely have many "great" experiences with stores.  But I was more than happy to post about it when I did.  It's probably good karma too Wink

I haven't really thought much about this - when am I going to need to buy shoes for my LO?  Before he's walking?

• imageMrsNJSwimmer:

I find I rarely have many "great" experiences with stores.  But I was more than happy to post about it when I did.  It's probably good karma too Wink

I haven't really thought much about this - when am I going to need to buy shoes for my LO?  Before he's walking?

shoes are not recommended until baby is actually walking. he will learn better if he can grip the floor with his bare feet. Socks are OK and if it's cold, you can get Robeez brand shoes, they are soft leather on the bottom (and top).

• Loading the player...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"