Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

It's been a month and I'm still having trouble w/meat?

Hi,

It's been a month since our D&C.  I had been having trouble eating meat during my pregnancy - all I wanted was veggies, fruit and dairy, but since the miscarriage and all the blood I have been having huge issues with meat.  Any meat showing blood and I don't just get nauseated, but completely mentally unglued.  I just remember coming home from work and seeing the blood and hemorraging for a day and a half before the D&C and seeing all of the love and care we poured into eating right, and exercising, and taking impeccable care of my body just gushing out of me.  It still breaks me in two. 

Did anyone else have issues w/meat following a m/c or have I lost my grip on sanity?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It's been a month and I'm still having trouble w/meat?

• I'm a vegeterian so I don't have trouble with meat, but I feel like anytime I want to do something that I couldn't do while PG, I say, well I guess it doesn't matter now, and then I start crying.

I'm sorry your having a hard time.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have trouble with meat also....but I don't think it's exactly the same thing. While I was pregnant I had a HUGE aversion to steak (red meat in general really) and even though I had my D&C 5 weeks ago, I STILL can't stand the thought of it and don't even want to think about eating it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"