Alabama Babies

Last week's consignment score...

Here are a few of the things I got at one of the tuscaloosa consignment sales last week. I'm planning on going to a really good sale in Florence in a couple weeks, where I'm hoping to get more play-type clothes. I feel like everything I'm drawn to is too dressy for going to the sitter!

But, I am excited about the deals I did get!

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

Re: Last week's consignment score...

• Good finds, very cute stuff! I love the polka dot outfit and the rainboots.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • that is awesome.. how was the pricing? I just went to one here in Dothan and was kinda dissapointed by how expensive some stuff was, but I did score some good smocked stuff for church. I love those shoes and the mouse dress!
  • Loading the player...
  • Oooooh, I love the 2nd and 3rd ones!  (The pantsuits!)  If you plan on consigning those after she outgrows them, let me know -- I might be interested in paying more than consignment $ for them.  They're super cute!
  • SO jealous! I went to the Birmingham Mothers of Multiples sale Friday night (at opening) and couldn't find much.  I really wanted shoes and couldn't find ANY and I went straight there!

Great job...everything is very cute!!!

Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • those are sooo cute!  I think my favorites are the mouse dress and polka dots.
  • Those are really cute...I really like the rainboots and red shoes!
  • Thanks everyone!

Msshero... The pricing at the sale last week was a little high, IMO. All of the outfits I got were between $8 - $10. The shoes were between $4 and $16. I didn't even attempt to get some of the nicer smocked dresses, which were priced for the most part between $25 to $35.

I am looking forward to Dittos for Kiddos sale in the shoals area in a couple weeks. They always have cute stuff and much better pricing!

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"