Trouble TTC
Options

I didn't think I'd be one of *those* people...

Could you ladies help me for a second?

I am about 1.5 weeks post-lap.  I honestly wasn't thinking I would O this cycle, but I've been testing every day just in case.  I just tested and got this picture.  The test line is on the left.  I *think* it looks positive, but I'm not sure.

I'm not sure what to do because the last time I talked to my RE was when he was letting me know that I needed my lap.  He said that IF I got it done early enough in the cycle and IF I Oed, we could go ahead with the IUI.  That was back in January and I haven't confirmed that with him since then.  I tested yesterday mid-afternoon with a definite negative (test line barely even showed).

What do you think? (on the test and whether or not I should call to set the IUI up for tomorrow)

imageimage" mce_src="image"> 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I didn't think I'd be one of *those* people...

• Options
    That looks positive to me and I would definitely set up the IUI.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thank you gym!  I was hoping that you would see this and give me your opinion.  It was just really, really unexpected so it kind of caught me off-guard.  I have a call in to the IF center right now and they are going to call me back.  It said that I was supposed to let them know before 10:00 am, but oh well.  Hopefully there will be someone who is still available to do it tomorrow morning.

Thanks so much for your help!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sure!  I hope they get back to you and you are able to squeeze it in :)
  • Options
    It looks positive.  Good luck with the IUI!
  • Options
    It looks positive to me, but I'm no expert on that kind of OPK, good luck setting up your IUI!

TTC since 1/2008
  • Options
    It looks to me like either you are surging or about to.  Your RE may want to confirm with a blood test.  Good luck!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I say it is positive!

GL. 

• Options
    Ohhh happy birthday to you! :)

<3 Bumpie Veteran from December 2010 Mama's <3 -
    BFP - TTC Cycle #6: Clomid + HCG Trigger + TI + Progesterone - EDD: 12/11
    Beta #1: 4/1 - 51.5   Beta #2: 4/3 - 189   Beta #3: 4/6 - 778.9
    AMH: 1.06  FSH: 10.7
    DS: 11/2010 Clomid + HCG Trigger + IUI + Progesterone
  • Options

Thanks ladies!  I was able to call and get the IUI scheduled.  The doctor on call was a little surprised.  She said they usually recommend waiting one cycle after a lap to do an IUI.  I said that I was OK waiting if she thought that was the way to go.  She asked me to tell her what my doc told me, and then she said we could go ahead and schedule it.  I'm not sure if it's because my lap was fairly minor or what, but DH goes in tomorrow at 8:00 and I'm scheduled for 9:30.

This is unmedicated and our first IUI.  When I go tomorrow, should I be asking them for DH's numbers?  Is that something they routinely give?  Do they give prewash and post-wash?  Thanks for your help ladies!

• Options
    imageJennyAnne022776:

Thanks ladies!  I was able to call and get the IUI scheduled.  The doctor on call was a little surprised.  She said they usually recommend waiting one cycle after a lap to do an IUI.  I said that I was OK waiting if she thought that was the way to go.  She asked me to tell her what my doc told me, and then she said we could go ahead and schedule it.  I'm not sure if it's because my lap was fairly minor or what, but DH goes in tomorrow at 8:00 and I'm scheduled for 9:30.

This is unmedicated and our first IUI.  When I go tomorrow, should I be asking them for DH's numbers?  Is that something they routinely give?  Do they give prewash and post-wash?  Thanks for your help ladies!

They should have both pre and post wash counts and motility available for you.  I'm not sure they check morph.  I would definitely ask though if they don't volunteer the information.  My doc always has a printout in my chart that she goes over with me right before the IUI.

Good luck!!

• Options
    imagegymnst1013:

They should have both pre and post wash counts and motility available for you.  I'm not sure they check morph.  I would definitely ask though if they don't volunteer the information.  My doc always has a printout in my chart that she goes over with me right before the IUI.

Good luck!!

Thanks again gym!  Morph is our one number that has been in question for DH.  His others have been pretty good to this point.  I'll bring my notebook to write down any info they give.  I appreciate all your advice. Smile

• Options

That is positive to me!  Good luck with your IUI!

• Options

Definitely positive to me...call for the IUI.  Good Luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"