Secondary IF
Options

Why do I do this to myself???

So I was at target today looking at the clothes.  I tried on a really cute dress that was a little bit big.  I thought to myself that it would be perfect summer maternity dress!!  I ended up buying it for that reason. 

Lets hope for a BFP next cycle so that I can wear it this summer!!!  Anyone else do this???

Re: Why do I do this to myself???

• Options

First, I think you should show us a pic of it.  =) 

And, yes.  I do that too.  I was looking at summer mat clothes online today with the hopes that I can wear some of it this summer. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersm/c - 2.25.09, 5w5d; m/c - 9.27.09, 7w0d; m/c - 12.4.09, 6w0d
  • Options

It's a pretty plain dress.  Just thought it would be cute for the summer and it has a lot of room for me to grow (hopefully!)

Product Image Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Value Tank Dress - Milan Purple 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's really cute.  I love the style!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersm/c - 2.25.09, 5w5d; m/c - 9.27.09, 7w0d; m/c - 12.4.09, 6w0d
  • Options
    Very cute dress.
    One Beautiful Gift Delivered 11/08 One Beautiful Angel 8/10 4 Clomid/Ovidril/IUIs= Negative 2 Gonal F/Ovidril/IUIs= Negative Please Lord, I love this baby already, we are ready when You are.
  • Options
    Very cute!  Good luck to you.  :)
  • Options
    Haha I have a good stash of baby things but I don't buy too much maternity. The dress is cute though
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"