Single Parents

X confesses he is miserable...

X has been sending me little text messages like, "did you finish the babies room?" "can you send me pictures?" so tonight he got online and sent me a message.  He is complaining that the only girls he attracts are "fat and ugly" - and that I was the exception.  He doesn't want to get back together, I don't either... but he confessed that he has been trying to make me miserable because he is and felt better about himself. 

I feel a twinge of happiness knowing that I am getting through this strongly and happily and he is unhappy with his life.  This actually gives me more strength because I know I can go on without him and be happy with my little girl.  It's great to get support on here from all you ladies and it has definitely helped me get by the last few weeks :o) I'm thankful for all of you!

Re: X confesses he is miserable...

• Eventhough someone saying their miserable sucks, I would have felt the same twinge! But i have to admit hearing you say that makes me feel happy for me and other people! Because It really does reassure that happiness comes from within, and having a little one on the way is something EXTRA to be happy about! Life has its way of working itself out!
  • This needs a "like" button. :)

Karma is a biitch you know. LOL

• Loading the player...
  • I am glad he's miserable!  How dare he go off to you about only getting fat ugly women!  Idiot!  At least you feel somewhat vindicated.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"