Single Parents

New here introducing myself

Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie to this site. Please feel free to introduce yourselves. I look forward to the friendship, advice and sharing....

Re: New here introducing myself

• Welcome and Congratulations on your pregnancy!

I hope you'll have time to give us an introduction and let us know about your situation a little more. We generally tend to over-share here Wink

I'm Beth, 22yrs old, single mom of a 3 month old....son's father is not involved at all thus far (and for the record, I'm pretty happy with that lol). 

Single parenting is a hard journey for us all, no matter how we got here. I hope you find the support you're looking for here.

• I'm Meghan, and will be a single parent come July/August. I left DB when I was 7 weeks pregnant and honest to God believe it is the best decision I could have ever made. He is not involved in this pregnancy, not by my choice, but by his. I am happy with that and it makes things so much easier.
  • Loading the player...
  • Im 26 and I have a 6 week old daughter, Morgan. We are currently living with my parents and sisters. I left my ex when I was about 2 months preg, I had no idea at the time that I was pregnant. He doesnt know anything about her and its a choice that I had to make because I felt it was safer for her at this point in time, but its a choice that im 100% happy with. Its not like he would help anyways if he knew.
  • imageMorgansMommy10:
    Im 26 and I have a 6 week old daughter, Morgan. We are currently living with my parents and sisters. I left my ex when I was about 2 months preg, I had no idea at the time that I was pregnant. He doesnt know anything about her and its a choice that I had to make because I felt it was safer for her at this point in time, but its a choice that im 100% happy with. Its not like he would help anyways if he knew.

I don't think I knew that about you. If I could go back in time I would not have told Josh anything about the baby. I mean shiit, I left him 2 days later and had been thinking about leaving for weeks. now he's a pain in my asss!

• Welcome, if that's the right term with this board!  What is your EDD?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"