Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Well, it's official

Caden turned 1 yesterday...my son is officially a toddler. I'm actually a little sad...I almost miss the so-tiny-they-need-you-so-bad stage. Almost.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Well, it's official

• Options

They still need you so bad.  But now they can just run to you and hold onto your leg to show you. 

Happy B-day little guy!!

• Options
    I cried a few days before Viv turned 1.  It'll get better!  You'll be so busy keeping up with your toddler, you won't have time to be sad! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy birthday, Caden! :)
    (And lol, I don't miss that stage at all!)
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Options
    imagePumpkin111:

They still need you so bad.  But now they can just run to you and hold onto your leg to show you. 

Happy B-day little guy!!

And they can give you kisses.  And soon they can tell you that they love you and think that you're pretty.

Smile

Happy birthday!

Mama to Elliot (11.09.08) and Jude (09.01.11)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Happy Bday!  He's still your baby though ; )

btw: 1 year later, are you still happy with the name Caden? It's on our short list for boy names, but when I told my mom, I got a side eye.

• Options
    imagePumpkin111:

Happy B-day little guy!!

and give you the biggest hugs!!

• Options

Thanks for the pick-me-up ladies :)

imageJuly28 2006:

Happy Bday!  He's still your baby though ; )

btw: 1 year later, are you still happy with the name Caden? It's on our short list for boy names, but when I told my mom, I got a side eye.

YES!  We love it! We sometimes get a "side eye" from the older crowd, just because it's a new name. We went "classic" (Jacob) with his middle name so that when he's older, he can have a "normal" name to go by if he wants. I wanted James for the middle name--it's my dad's--but DH thought it sounded weird.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"