3rd Trimester
Options

Does anyone have the Shermag Glider/Ottoman?

I got the Glider/Ottoman set today & I love it so far, but I'm concerned that the Ottoman doesn't lock.  Am I missing something?  Does anyone have a solution for this?

Re: Does anyone have the Shermag Glider/Ottoman?

• Options
    I have one for ds.  It doesn't lock and we've had no need for it to.  I've actually never locked the chair part of it either.  
  • Options
    We have this ottoman and glider, and I have not found out a way to lock the ottoman. It's pretty funny when our yorkie tries to jump from the ottoman to the glider though. He can't figure out why that "thing" keeps moving!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageadamstodrake:
    We have this ottoman and glider, and I have not found out a way to lock the ottoman. It's pretty funny when our yorkie tries to jump from the ottoman to the glider though. He can't figure out why that "thing" keeps moving!

Buster jumped up on the ottoman the first day we had it and immediately crouched into "defensive bunny" mode as it started gliding.  I had to laugh!  She got down pretty fast.

We've only had ours a couple days, but as far as I'm aware the ottoman doesn't lock.  I don't really plan on using the lock feature anyway.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I have that one and no the ottoman doesn't lock. I never even knew they had ones that did.  I love the set though!
  • Options

imageauslyn804:
    I have one for ds.  It doesn't lock and we've had no need for it to.  I've actually never locked the chair part of it either.  

You're probably a good one to ease my concerns.  You have no problem with your son & his exploring little fingers with the moving parts??  I'm assuming no by what you said & that makes me feel better!

• Options

imageadamstodrake:

I haven't let my cats explore it yet, but I'm sure they'll do the same!

• Options
    imageWildcatPrincess:

imageadamstodrake:

Buster jumped up on the ottoman the first day we had it and immediately crouched into "defensive bunny" mode as it started gliding.  I had to laugh!  She got down pretty fast.

We've only had ours a couple days, but as far as I'm aware the ottoman doesn't lock.  I don't really plan on using the lock feature anyway.

Awww, I wish my bunny had made it to this time in my life - he passed away about a year ago at the age of 10!

• Options

imageTAMMYGL:
    I have that one and no the ottoman doesn't lock. I never even knew they had ones that did.  I love the set though!

I think there is a more expensive version with a locking ottoman, but it was a gift from my MIL, so I didn't want to ask for the more expensive one.  I love it so far too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"