Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

creations april baby furniture

Has anyone purchased the Creations April line or any of the Creations baby furniture lines?  I would love any input you have.

Thanks, K 

Re: creations april baby furniture

• Options

I purchased Creations Ravenna hutch, dresser and night stand.  All 3 pieces are beautiful and really nice quality.

One thing I will tell you is to shop around a bit in regard to prices.  A store here in Austin was going to charge me more for each piece more than a store I ended up getting it through that was located in Dallas.  Plus I got it a lot faster from the Dallas store than I would have at our local store.

• Options
    Thank you Mrs. J.  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We ordered the Summer's Evening dresser and crib in black and have had some issues with the quality of the finish. There are places where it just did not get painted and others where it's scratched. They are replacing the damaged pieces but it is taking about 3 weeks and the original order time was 4 weeks. So here we are waiting for it to come in. I'm not sure if it's just a fluke problem or the lot or what. Good luck and order early!
    imageimage
  • Options
    We are looking at this set too!  Narrowed it down to 4 sets.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We ordered the Creations Corragio line.  It's not been delivered yet, but I loved it in the store, and we got a great deal on it too.  The quality was great and I loved the way the drawers slide.  I picked it over the Munire which is what we were preparing to buy the day we walked in the store.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"