Upstate NY Babies
Options

BUF Girls

This post is mostly to see if I get one star.. just to amuse myself..

but seriously.. I miss you ladies.. wanna do lunch/coffee some day next week? Or we could take the kiddos to toddle town or something like that.. I'm free any day during the day except Thursday.

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
imagebabies
baby growth

Re: BUF Girls

• Options
    Hah! If I knew how to give stars I would give it all of them- but don't want to mess up your experiment. Tuesday would be a good day for us to do something :)
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sure! C's home w/me Tues & wed. so those would be best
    Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would love to get together.  If we do Tuesday, I will be a maybe.  It all depends if I get called into sub or not. But don't plan around me if Tuesday works best for everyone else.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Tuesday works for me! (Wednesday would work too, if that is better for others).

Do we want to do toddle town? Or we could do what Melanie and I did and just take the kiddos to Barnes and Noble and let them destroy the place while we drink coffee (hehe.. Eve and I did this yesterday by ourselves).

Eve and I also have been going to Music with Mar classes on Tuesdays, either in Elma or East Aurora, if anyone is interested in joining us for that. 

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    I like the idea of B&N and I think that we should be able make it as long as G cooperates. I don't have any plans this week so when we settle on a day, place and time post again.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"