Two Under 2

Does anyone have the vera Bradley Diaper bag??

I love the fact that you can throw it in the washing machine b/c it seems like Cooper's snack are always in the bottom of the bag and the one i have you can't throw it in the washing machine.

Re: Does anyone have the vera Bradley Diaper bag??

• I've got it and I LOVE it!!
  • I have one too but haven't used it yet.  is it big enough for both kids stuff?
  • Loading the player...
  • I had the Vera Bradley diaper bag (the one advertised as a diaper bag) and it worked well for DS, but it was way too small once I had DD. I had to "upgrade" and although I stuck with VB I now have the Super Tote. It's huge!

I am able to hold all diapers, wipes, snacks, sippy cups, a few toys, etc. and I still have plenty of space. The "diaper bag" with DS was overflowing only a month after having DD so personally I think it is too small for two kids. I do LOVE my VB bag though and the fact that it is machine washable is a big plus!

Jacob 3.23.08 * Grace 7.22.09 * Eli 7.26.11 * Annabelle 1.18.14

• I have the original Diaper Bag, but I haven't gotten a look at the new Diaper Bag model they have.  Anyone know if it is bigger?  I should go check them out, I guess.  I loved my original with DS.  But I don't know that it will be big enough for 2.  The SuperTote is an option, but I really love my pockets!
  • i didnt get the diaper bag but the on the is like backpack and love it. can wash it too
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • image2BWEDN2007:

I had the Vera Bradley diaper bag (the one advertised as a diaper bag) and it worked well for DS, but it was way too small once I had DD. I had to "upgrade" and although I stuck with VB I now have the Super Tote. It's huge!

I am able to hold all diapers, wipes, snacks, sippy cups, a few toys, etc. and I still have plenty of space. The "diaper bag" with DS was overflowing only a month after having DD so personally I think it is too small for two kids. I do LOVE my VB bag though and the fact that it is machine washable is a big plus!

Same here and I love the Super Tote now! 

• i have the largest tote with zipper top and i think that will be plenty big enough for both kids. I hope
  • I have the old style and I LOVE IT!  I am able to fit stuff for both DDs in there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"