Eco-Friendly Family
Options

what do you use for a night-time CD?

We have been using BG 3.0s stuffed with a regular insert and 2 infant inserts at night.  This works great, except that it is EXTREMELY bulky.  Like, his clothes just don't fit correctly at.  Are there any night-time CDing options that are less bulky than this?  Thanks!

Re: what do you use for a night-time CD?

• Options

I use a GM or B4 fitted with a wool, fleece or PUL cover.  They're still bulky, but not as bulky as a super-stuffed BG (which I do send with her to my parents when she stays overnight because they can't figure out the GMs)

HTH!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We use a bububebe with an extra liner and an aristocrats wool soaker.  It's a bit bulky though but I'm fine with it as long as we have no leaking at night.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOVE Gro Baby with a booster for night time!  DH has forgotten the booster on several occasions and it still worked. 
  • Options
    We are using pockets with 1 MF and 2 AFF hemp inserts.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

It's hard when they are that young because the diaper is bulky anyway.  Around that point we switched to fitteds (Bububebe) with an additional help insert (Thirsties), a wool cover or longies (get cheap used ones from Spots Corner) and a sleepsack because footed sleepers didn't fit over everything.

Now that she is bigger, we can do a pocket diaper stuffed with 3 inserts (2 MF, 1 hemp) and fit it under a footed sleeper.  But we still find fitteds and wool to be mroe reliable and more comfortable for DD (skin is cool to the touch, no rashes with fitteds).

• Options
    I use a BB with 2 hemp babies doublers.  Very trim and holds up for 11+ hours
  • Options
    I use some cheap pockets that my mom bough from hong kong we use two microfiver inserts and then a wool wrap cover.  My other option is a fitted with a pair of wool cover and wool longies.  We have the best luck with the wool now but DH is not good at putting it on so he uses the pockets.
    Me DOR amh .64 ng/mL  
    DH Brain Cancer
    BFP #1 12/11/08 DS born 8/23/09
    BFP#2 10/13/11 DC 11/4/11
    BFP#3 12/6/13 Lost 12/29/13
    Told IVF is the only option and have not found a clinic that will take me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"